Absolute nutters, these Austrians.

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
:haha::haha::haha:

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
well wherever it is i just hope domi will play. i am kind of confused as to why he skips davis cup so often. is it something similar to why marion was so often out of fed cup? does he not want to work with a different coach?

·
Registered
21,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well wherever it is i just hope domi will play. i am kind of confused as to why he skips davis cup so often. is it something similar to why marion was so often out of fed cup? does he not want to work with a different coach?
Thiem is on bad terms with the Austrian federation, claiming they didn't uphold financial agreements made when he was younger, which resulted in a massive financial burden on his family.

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
Thiem is on bad terms with the Austrian federation, claiming they didn't uphold financial agreements made when he was younger, which resulted in a massive financial burden on his family.
okay, i see. still, he does have olympic aspirations so he'll have to put those feelings aside if he ever wants to go

actually you have to play 3 ties right? so does he not basically have to play every tie from now until the olympics to get in?

·
Registered
7,976 Posts

·
#TeamThiem
3,542 Posts
That's Austria. Dominic wanted to play in Kitzbühel, so they took Kitzbühel. Now Dominic won't play Davis Cup :facepalm:

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Kitzbühel :confused:

So the surface will be snow?

·
#TeamThiem
3,542 Posts
Kitzbühel :confused:

So the surface will be snow?

Austria would win for sure then :lol:

Although Marcel Hirscher (Austrias most famous skier) has a dutch mum :eek: