Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
62,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who will win this tournament? This market will be closed at the stated time. Any listed players withdrawing from this tournament will be settled as losing bets. You must be logged in as a registered member to place bets using your Credits.

Find More vBets...
Visit the vBookie centre for more markets, betting statistics, your history, and settlement information.

Are you new? Do you want To play?
Register today for a free MensTennisForums.com account !

·
Registered
10,040 Posts
Already? :spit:

Well, the odds are nice.
"Other" is surely worth more than 20.00, no? More like 200.00

·
Super Moderator
62,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Already? :spit:

Well, the odds are nice.
"Other" is surely worth more than 20.00, no? More like 200.00
I felt it was a pity to have no active market. Will update odds if something major happens.

As for "other", there's a lot of potential winners there. But I can increase the number of proper options a bit so to increase odds on other.

·
Registered
10,040 Posts
Adding Seppi :spit: Nice touch.

Ok, I understand :)

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
IM gonna start betting. Some 7 to 10 years ago I actively bet in real life monies during my student days, and had awesome luck in football . Since Im laidback novadays , tennis is way much relaxed thing to do. And I hang around this forum. So expect me around more.

·
Super Moderator
62,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Only 1.5 for Novak? It is around 1.90-2.00 in most bookmakers. 1.5 is not worth betting, the risk is higher then the possible gain.
You're reading it wrong. Most bookmakers have 0.90-1.00. 1.5 is actually very generous and ought perhaps to be adjusted downwards.

·
Super Moderator
62,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
0.9? What odds are those? Aren't that decimal odds? 1.00 is the minimum possible odd.
Rather than looking at the decimals, try looking at the fractions. Djokovic is 3/2. Regular bookies have him at 1/1. 3/2 is clearly better than 1/1.

Forum software shows only the profit. Odd 1.9 with regular bookies can be divided into 1 = money back and 0.9 = profit.

Don't ask me why they show it this way. Can't be changed as far as I know, certainly not be a vBookie.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Rather than looking at the decimals, try looking at the fractions. Djokovic is 3/2. Regular bookies have him at 1/1. 3/2 is clearly better than 1/1.

Forum software shows only the profit. Odd 1.9 with regular bookies can be divided into 1 = money back and 0.9 = profit.

Don't ask me why they show it this way. Can't be changed as far as I know, certainly not be a vBookie.
Ok, thanks for the explanation. I bet in online bookies using decimal odds, so that 1.5 confused me. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts