Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I look at the schedule for tomorrow matches and again see Roberto Bautista Agut wont play on a court with a roof. For me its injustable world number 9 ,reigning QF here and SF at Wimbledon to play at court without a roof althought there are 3 such court and a far worse players like kohlchreiber and Giron at day 1 and Hurkacz and Milman at day 3 to play at such conditions. I am not fan of the guy but I always like his hard working attitude and I think he deserve better attitude from organisers.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
As much as RBA has not many fans around here, he is a top player. Such a fighter and fh alone is better than most of top 50 fh+bh combo. He should have deserved more appreciation from Ao staff by granting him acces on a bigger court. Hope he reaches qf at least again.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Kohlschreiber-Giron was the throwaway match selected by the organizers to put on Melbourne Arena once the rain had settled all play on the outside courts, no active match would have been selected (Lopez-RBA deserved better than Court 13 though) and Millman is the Aussie's people champ, he's going to get "upgraded" at his home slam, especially against Humbert, coming off last weekend's title in Auckland...RBA will always suffer in terms of scheduling because he's simply a pro's pro, hell David Ferrer dealt with it for years, but RBA will do his thing, irrespective of the surroundings

·
Registered
22,598 Posts
Millman v Hurkacz might be the best match tomorrow, that damn well deserves a show court over RBA blasting Mmoh into the sun.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts