1 - 20 of 264 Posts

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Good effort from both players. :hug:

·
Registered
7,945 Posts
Disgraceful end to the match. Nalbandian should have been allowed to challenge. They didn't even show a replay of that service.

·
Premium Member
24,603 Posts
Looooooooooooooooooooooool!

Unbelievable clutch play from Isner, but Nalbandian is a total idiot for throwing that away! :worship:

Isner doing all he could to hold serve, but unable to do much on return. Nalbandian has himself to blame for a loss of concentration following that 5 minute argument with the umpire and the ref, and didn't play with much conviction after.

·
Banned
244 Posts
The drama at end was amazing. :lol: Great job coming through John!!!!!!! :D

David, what a fucking punk bitch acting that way on MP. Glad he's out. He acts like a little pussy.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Marathon Man does it again!

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
wow :lol: I woke up just during the middle of Nalbandian's tirade. Isner is good at these marathon 5 setters, but he'll be dead in the next round. No doubt about that :lol:

Nalbandian remains a headcase :eek: :tape: I thought his return of serve would be too much for Isner but I guess after the dispute about the challenge, he lost his nerve again.

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
If Nalbandian was Serena the umpire would be missing a pair of balls right now. Horrific umpire, steals the match from Nalba. Taint a great match. The worst umpiring I've seen in years.

·
Registered
7,516 Posts
Very tough decision by Nouni not to let Nalby challenge the serve. There was indeed a break between the shot and the decision to challenge but everybody does that.

Isner was cramping at the end but Nalbandian tried to use that too much and go for too quick solutions IMO.

Went to sleep during the first set, came back 4h later and these guys were still playing :lol:.

·
Registered
5,304 Posts
the serve was out by 3cm. the umpire should be shot

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
What an ending!

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Amazing effort by Isner in the last game. 2 hammer returns and 2 amazing pick ups.

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
More dropshots next time Nalby, maybe you can lose all points in a single match using dropshots.

1 - 20 of 264 Posts