Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know what happened, but on slow and low bouncing Isner's irrelevant anyway. Looking forward to Stan-Medvedev.

·
justice for all
16,244 Posts
This quick match will be good for Stan cause he needs some recovery after two long matches. Now get some rest and do some damage in the next round, champ!
Wishing Jizzner speed recovery, hopefully nothing serious it is.

·
Registered
827 Posts
That's a shame, first set was entertaining.
Get well soon Big John ?

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Isner pointed to his shoes, not sure what the problem was but he looked off. Plus on days when his 1st serve is around 200 km/h you know he's gonna lose regardless.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Apparently Isner's foot injury from last year flared up again. Hopefully it's not too bad.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Well this retirement comes really handily for Stan to get some much needed rest for the bullshit russian.

Good luck to John as well, hoping its nothing too serious.

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
After his sickness and grueling match prior, this wellness treatment is exactly what the Stanimal needed.

Hope he will be recovered in two days. I would love another deep run from the Stanimal. Time to fuck around with the Russians now.

·
23,797 Posts
From what I heard and saw Stan struggled pretty early in the match yet held. Isner though had a bad game, and Stan just kept focus on serve to win the 1st Set. Not sure what happened in the 2nd Set and yet I had this feeling Isner would've withdrawn before knowing what's up seeing he got broken easily. Hope it isn't serious for Isner but I am glad Stan has a reprieve here to recover against possibly Medvedev.

·
Registered
8,384 Posts
Wawrinka quite lucky here, Isner is horrible match-up for him.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts