Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First set dropped this season, no big deal though as he had more chances than his opponent in the first set but failed to capitalize.

Next: Marin Cilic.

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Didn't expect for a solid baseliner such as RBA to lose a set so early on. Good work by Mmoh. Čilić match could be a cracker if Čilić finds he has testicles.

·
Registered
14,898 Posts
My RBaby to beat Cilic and Tsitsipas to just lose to Nishioka in the QF and have my hopes for a better 2020 crushed.

That's been my relationship with RBA for more than half a decade, this has to stop.

·
Registered
5,470 Posts
Player with weapons won, outstanding result.

·
Registered
5,470 Posts
Reactions: n00b

·
justice for all
17,424 Posts
Didn't expect for a solid baseliner such as RBA to lose a set so early on. Good work by Mmoh. Čilić match could be a cracker if Čilić finds he has testicles.
I don't think Cilic will win more than a set. This is not 2018 anymore, Cilic has been a shadow of his own self while RBA had in 2019 the best season of his career.

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
I don't think Cilic will win more than a set. This is not 2018 anymore, Cilic has been a shadow of his own self while RBA had in 2019 the best season of his career.
Indeed, it's "could" with all uppercase letters, only bcs of his name, not his recent form. RBA is hard to hit through. I am looking forward to see how it's gonna look like.

·
Registered
5,470 Posts
I suppose his forehand is good but he generally just looks like a generic ball striker who happens to be better at it than almost everyone else.
I guess he could be doing more with it and it is rather passive with it most of the time, but technically it is definitely among the best. His BH is one of the most harmless and boring strokes on tour though.

Reactions: Servebots=GOAT

·
Banned
3,297 Posts
I guess he could be doing more with it and it is rather passive with it most of the time, but technically it is definitely among the best. His BH is one of the most harmless and boring strokes on tour though.
I couldn’t agree more with that statement.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts