Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
21,142 Posts
Much better than against Struff, but the opponent was much less of a force.
Really cruised through most of his service games, which could be a good thing if he'll get to play Tsitsipas or Raonic later in QF.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Pretty easy opponent, good for him, he can slowly built his form so he can play his best in the final stages without wasting a lit of energy, he will have a very difficult QF, SF and final after all.

·
Registered
12,005 Posts
Djokovic drops more games against 146# in the world than Nadal did against the 73#
That's because Rafa plays every single game as it is the last one, while Novak tends to experiment and practices his shots during matches where he has no opposition

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
This reminds me of Australian open 2019 Final.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Djokovic seemed a bit moody. I wonder why. He should be more happy. He’s playing well
If you refer to his roaring after crucial points it is actually good thing for him. Always bringing his best in this type of setup. When he is quiet, his soul is not in it :)

·
Registered
7,560 Posts
His right handed shot were all over the place. Left handed were solid. At age 32 i still dont know why he needs to scream like an animal. Specially vs a weak opponent. The handshakes him in the end and sends warmfull love to the crowd? At least wave and be gone. Looks phony

Reactions: Cloren
1 - 19 of 19 Posts