Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just witnessed something superhuman.

Bolt was broken to start the 5th set and started badly cramping. No idea how he managed to come through that match. Unbelievable

Reactions: enlightenedth

·
Registered
22,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RIP if he has to play tomorow lol
He's off tomorrow thankfully, but he still won't even be remotely ready for Thiem on Thursday. 6-3 6-1 6-0 IMO

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
wow, didn't know 250kmphserve was alive, long time no see dude.
I assume you are mixing up with Sam Groth who served at 263 kph (not official but saw the guy live and this is definitely possible). Not the first time Albert Ramos-Vinolas gets cramps at the Australian Open, 2013 against Marcos Baghdatis if my memory is correct.

·
Read Only
11,640 Posts
I assume you are mixing up with Sam Groth who served at 263 kph (not official but saw the guy live and this is definitely possible). Not the first time Albert Ramos-Vinolas gets cramps at the Australian Open, 2013 against Marcos Baghdatis if my memory is correct.
nah I just converted his miles thing to KM. I know 156mphserve from good old days.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Another good win for Bolt. Last time I saw him play he lost against Oliveira in China. Seems to play his best in Australia.

Thiem up next. Not easy.

·
Registered
22,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bolt was cramping not ARV. I also was at a Raonic match in Toronto when the serve clock showed 278 kph. It was off a few times that day. Groth might have done it but I'm not sure. 155mph was the record when I signed up to this forum ;)

Reactions: 64794

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
Bolt was cramping not ARV. I also was at a Raonic match in Toronto when the serve clock showed 278 kph. It was off a few times that day. Groth might have done it but I'm not sure. 155mph was the record when I signed up to this forum ;)
My bad, misread. Good win for Alex Bolt anyway.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts