Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 21 of 453 Posts

·
Registered
59,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Depressing final, very underwhelmed by Medvedev. So far below his level in the past months.

Djokovic has a case for GOAT now IMO 2 Slams down and with #1 record. Still give it to Fed, but not by much.

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
Congratulations! to Djokovic and his fans on winning 18th major.

Commiserations! to Medvedev's fans. Leave aside playing a poor match, very bad body language from Medvedev for more than a set and a half. He doesn't have the mind to win the final.

On edit: Btw, why so late in creating a thread? Never seen a thread posted this late after a grand slam final ended. It's like more than 5 minutes.

·
Registered
19,392 Posts

Dominant from the AO Goat

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
GOAT!!!

MelBourne Supremacy

Mugg’d da Med

Another YE#1 incoming

Will Rod live to see RLA name change?

Chasing Steffi.

·
Registered
7,104 Posts
Salty tears coming from everywhere in 3,2,1... You guys can’t understand that Djokovic is just unmatchable star, he is the King, he is the Idemo of the world. Keep crying, guys, we as a Djoko fans not gonna reply neither to your comments about his real injury nor the fact he is playing mind games all the time. As he is always winning, we don’t see need to reply all this. It’s like when you robbed a bank, now you are rich! You made something bad? Who cares, you are a rich guy! You are a cheater? But who caaaaares, Idemooooo! So guys, keep your tears for yourself, you are just jealous you are not rich!

·
Registered
7,075 Posts
THIS IS MY HOUSE!!!

TAKO JE, BRE!

·
Registered
866 Posts

“There has been a lot of talk about the new generation coming and taking over the three of us, but, realistically that isn’t happening still. We can talk about it all day if you want, but with all my respect about the other guys, they still have a lot of work to do."

MTF in ruins.
Boring final.

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Are you ready to suffer, Djokovic tards? Tomorrow will be brutal for the Serb.

I don't know if I can find a big enough jar to collect all the tears for my museum of schadenfreude, but I certainly will try.
Funny that those who give Djokovic a chance to win are doing it because of his "history" on RLA. They know he has nothing on Med other than that right now. History is in the past, it won't help Djokovic today. Medvedev's form, confidence, health, shots are on another level to Nole's.
I really believe a Novak loss here will crush him mentally. Crush him so much that he retires at the end of the season.

It would be similar to Rafa losing at RG whenever or if ever that happens.
Dani will humillate that extreme injured player in 3 sets💋
MEDVEDEV TO WIN PLEASE. TENNIS NEEDS THIS!!!
I hope Meddy Bear CRUSHES Djoker's hopes and dreams...LOL...and also avenge King Karatsev...
exactly what i think too. Djoko hates this match up and I bet he was rooting for Tsitsipas.

Voted Med in 3. an underwhelming final, Djoko will then say he was not at 100%.
Yes. Chances of Oldovic getting straight sets beatdown are quite high (or may snatch a set but match won't be epic).
There's a higher chance of Djoke DQing than the nonsense OP is prattling on about.
That's what I wrote on the match, underwhelming final. Med in straights.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Very solid from Djoko, very disappointing and chaotic from Medvedev. Congrats, N18e, I don't like you but you are a champ indeed.

Del Pony stays as the only pretender who defeated Big3 member in a Slam final

·
Banned
19,217 Posts
Too late from Medvedev to get involved. Which is a shame, because without losing his head, he clearly could have made this an all-timer, 5-setter.

1 - 21 of 453 Posts