Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:lol:

I got the "freaking draw" part of the title from a post from Kid. :lol:

VAMOS NICO IN AUSTRALIA! BUENA SUERTE! :hug:

·
Registered
25,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: AUSTRALIAN OPEN: Aussie Rules - Praying For A Good Freaking Draw ;)

BTW, I read a post in GM from someone who is been watching practices at the Oz Open. She said its extraordinarily hot in Melbourne. :eek: They have the Australian Open at the wrong time of year - it seems that its like this for a few days every year.

·
Premium Member
7,298 Posts

every year, it's very hot in Melbourne, there are always some malaises.

when will the draw be made ?

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts

Tonight at 2300 GMT ;)

·
Premium Member
7,298 Posts

I wanted to go to bed early because I didn't sleep a lot these last days :eek: I don't know if I'm going to wait for the draw tonight

·
Could it be any harder...
19,491 Posts

I guess it's not that important to be awake just for the freaking draw Alx :lol:

great title NicoFan, when I read I started laughing thinking "I use that word a lot!" :rolls:

and yes, every year it's extremely hot in Melbourne, I've seen pics of the players training and when you see guys like Andy R and Nalbandian practicing shirtless is when you know that is really really hot our there :eek: :p

let's wait and see what news we have today, please please, I can't handle another year of bad draws :retard: :lol:

·
Registered
25,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

3 more hours until the draw.

I'm scared. :scared:

:eek:

·
19,491 Posts

I'm really not thinking about it :p it's better like that :rolls: ... I'll curse or dance later :p

·
Registered
10,269 Posts

I hope for a good draw but I am too realistic to believe it will happen :lol:
My biggest hope is Nico keeps on improving -and that is much more likely to happen than a good draw :yeah:

As far as the heat goes, its seems Nico usually deals better with the heat than many others. :)

·
Registered
25,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Well the praying for a good freaking draw didn't work...Nico got Blake in the first round.

:bigcry:

Oz Land will be quick.

:sad:

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Re: AUSTRALIAN OPEN: Aussie Rules - No Freaking Good Draw - Nico vs. Blake First Roun

OMG :help:

·
19,491 Posts
Re: AUSTRALIAN OPEN: Aussie Rules - No Freaking Good Draw - Nico vs. Blake First Roun

This is unfreaking believeable :banghead: :banghead:

I'm sick and tired of this shit :shout:

·
Premium Member
7,298 Posts

bah that could have been worst, he could have played against Federer :shrug:

·
19,491 Posts

this isn't good either so :shrug:

stupid draws :ras:

·
Registered
25,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Fed would have been worse, but Blake is tough. Of course, he can space out during Slams. Sometimes he gets that deer in the headlights look.

Let's hope that he does again...but Nico has to be up for the match. If he acts like he did against Nole last year, it's over before it starts.

He has to come out aggressive. When Blake gets down, he can implode.

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts

Go for the upset Nico :angel:

·
19,491 Posts

the only thing that I don't want is that he does the same as last year but I don't think he will do it again, I believe in the Nico that I saw this week :fiery:

and if for some miracle he could upset that guy, oh my god I'd love him even more if that could be posible :rolls:

·
Registered
3,788 Posts

He can beat Blake. H2H says 2-0 Nico. ;)

I don't like this draw, but better than last year. :p

·
Registered
25,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

I would love to see him upset Blake too - I like James, but sometimes he irritates the crap out of me. :lol:

One good thing...I'll get to see the match on TV. :shrug: I think that I'd rather miss seeing Nico's match though if he were playing a qualifier instead.

·
19,491 Posts

Tommy is right, it's a better draw than the one from last year :lol:

I'll probably get the match too on TV but who knows what would be the schedule for it, probably it'd be at a sucking time for me as usual :ras: :lol: ... but like NicoFan said, I'd rather don't have the match on tv if I could trade it for a better draw :awww:

oh and for the record, I don't like Blake and I'd never like him and he always irritates the crap out of me, using NF's sentence :haha:

1 - 20 of 145 Posts