·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Slow start but the little warrior got it done in the end :hearts:

Chela was up 4-0 in the first set :rolls:

·
Registered
14,842 Posts
daveeed has an injury. he cancelled his training session with gil this morning. but chela was way too weak to took adventage of it. we'll see how it goes against richie.

·
Premium Member
20,653 Posts
Slow start but the little warrior got it done in the end :hearts:

Chela was up 4-0 in the first set :rolls:
The way Ferrer stormed back, hard to know how he let's himself get that far behind in the first place. Maybe if he didn't expend so much energy in the early rounds (on people he should beat easily) he would have more left towards the business-end of a tournament.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
daveeed has an injury. he cancelled his training session with gil this morning. but chela was way too weak to took adventage of it. we'll see how it goes against richie.
May be that caused the slow start? But later on you wouldn't know he had an injury! I got in a little late in the Match and I couldn't tell he was hurt at all! I hope he will be alright :unsure:

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
The way Ferrer stormed back, hard to know how he let's himself get that far behind in the first place.
Chela was literally playing better than I've ever seen him play. There wasn't much Pics could do in the first 4 games but then Chela starting making way too many unforced errors and Pics's consistency did for him...

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
What Chela was doing in a R32 of a hc slam is beyond my imagination.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
What Chela was doing in a R32 of a hc slam is beyond my imagination.
I don't know why. He's done it 8 times before and he's usually seeded... :shrug:

·
Registered
1,257 Posts

·
Registered
1,257 Posts

·
Banned
21,935 Posts
david has seemed a little off this week. he got pushed in the 2nd set in his first round, had to go 5 sets with sweeting and now goes down 0-4 to chela before waking up

1 - 20 of 20 Posts