• Maden
  • Klizan
  • Fabbiano
  • Martinez
  • Ebden
  • Hoang
  • Gulbis
  • Seyboth Wild

pisspoor draw, I browsed through the sections and haven't found a single match that I would like to watch

I'll try to guess who's going to qualify

• Diez
  • Chung
  • Kwiatkowski
  • Ruusuvuori
  • Napolitano
  • Nagal
  • Tomic
  • Daniel
  • Maden
  • Klizan
  • Fabbiano
  • Martinez
  • Ebden
  • Hoang
  • Gulbis
  • Seyboth Wild
pisspoor draw, I browsed through the sections and haven't found a single match that I would like to watch
There's a game of that on the AO section of this forum that you could post it if you like

Discussion starter · #29 ·
No big upsets so far - Ebden and Lacko the biggest names going out. Lenz goes out 6-0 6-1 against Pedro Martinez - imagine if he faced someone decent.

Not too many 'must see' -matches for tonight. Wish the Tomic/Kudla would start already but Bouchard and the chinese will probably play good 3 hours.

there is an air quality warning for the area. people are warned to stay inside, keep their pets inside. yet they are going ahead with the tennis . smart

they already had one player incident

i'm betting she wont be the last. this is just asking for lawsuits and deservedly so

You lose, Tomic/Kudla should be starting shortly.

Meanwhile Kavcic/Clarke is at 3-2 in the 1st set. They've been playing for 40 minutes

there is an air quality warning for the area. people are warned to stay inside, keep their pets inside. yet they are going ahead with the tennis . smart

they already had one player incident

i'm betting she wont be the last. this is just asking for lawsuits and deservedly so
This isn't America. Unless she experiences some kind of long term harm she'll have no basis to sue.

Ffs was rooting for Van De Zandschulp! Awful to see Klizan so much out of form.
IMO Lestienne is about as bad an opponent for Van de Zandschulp as you can have. A very awkward player who gets a lot back and will have forced Botic into plenty of UEs.

21 - 40 of 108 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.