Votes: 50 21.8%
  • Murray in 5

Votes: 21 9.2%
1 - 20 of 235 Posts

·
Banned
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Instinct tells me Djokovic will serve up 3 bagels.

Murray will probably get fewer games than he did in last years AO final.

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Poor Murray.
He is probably playing the best tennis of his life and yet, he'll probably have no chance to beat this Djoker.......unless Djoker gets injured.

·
A happy person
44,895 Posts
Well Djokovic seemed good today but it isn't final yet so I think Murray can show his best, still I'm not sure it's enough against Djokovic. I say Novak in 4.

·
Banned
5,509 Posts
Djokovic in 3.
They will probably play a TB in the first set where Murray will surely choke like 4-5 point lead, then lose the next two sets easily. It will be almost a copy of last year's final.
Anyway, go Andy.

·
Registered
12,897 Posts
Another chance for Murray to step it up against the top 3 at a slam, it's been two years since he beat Rafa. This time he has Lendl in his corner. Will there be a different outcome? It would be progress just to be competitive for the full match.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
It's a question of whether Novak will wake up and play his best tennis when he is forced to. That said, I think Novak in 4 is the safe option (provided he isn't "injured" or anything).

·
Registered
12,983 Posts
i expect a straight sets win

·
Registered
645 Posts
I can´t see any other result than Murray´s victory. Everything´s in place and it´s the perfect time to him to step it up and show that he´s here to win the slam.

The fact that it is a semifinal is a great advantage for Murray, because there´s no pressure of being a final. Not a single soul is expecting him to win the AO, so he can´t burnout mentally.

And another factor is Lendl. Murray has been playing the most agressive tennis i´ve ever seen, collecting winners after winners. I just hope that he doesn´t go back to the baseline when facing Djokovic, because that forehand is looking very good. He just needs to have that mentality and confidence to be the agressor.

I´ll say Murray in 4.

And if he loses badly, then i can´t see him winning a single slam if Federer, Nadal, Djokovic are still in the tourney.

·
Banned
5,509 Posts
I can´t see any other result than Murray´s victory. Everything´s in place and it´s the perfect time to him to step it up and show that he´s here to win the slam.

The fact that it is a semifinal is a great advantage for Murray, because there´s no pressure of being a final. Not a single soul is expecting him to win the AO, so he can´t burnout mentally.

And another factor is Lendl. Murray has been playing the most agressive tennis i´ve ever seen, collecting winners after winners. I just hope that he doesn´t go back to the baseline when facing Djokovic, because that forehand is looking very good. He just needs to have that mentality and confidence to be the agressor.

I´ll say Murray in 4.

And if he loses badly, then i can´t see him winning a single slam if Federer, Nadal, Djokovic are still in the tourney.
Everybody says it's time - only problem it's been for 3 years. He will find ways to lose it, believe me.

·
Registered
14,666 Posts
Djokovic in 4.

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Djokovic in 4 :rocker2:

1 - 20 of 235 Posts