Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A "pumped up" Hewitt softens up a sympathetic Djokovic before a Rod Laver Arena full house Monday night in 4 or 5 sets to set up a David Ferrer upset of Djokovic in 3 sets in Wednesday's day match. Murray plays Tsonga Wednesday evening, goes down 2 sets, takes a time out so that Ivan Lendl can perform a mind meld and returns to beat Tsonga in 5 sets.

Murray still possessing Lendl's katra, hypnotizes Ferrer in the Friday semifinal in 4 sets to make it to the Sunday final where Juan Martin del Potro uses the force he assimilated from the defeat of the Borg collective of Federer-Nadal to beat Lendl-Murray for the championship. :devil:

-masterclass

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
I'm not sure what this is but it's definitely not a masterclass of comedy writing.

·
Registered
12,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not sure what this is but it's definitely not a masterclass of comedy writing.
Everyone's a critic... Obviously trying to lighten up this forum a bit. Why so serious??? ;)

-masterclass

Attachments

·
Registered
13,904 Posts
Everyone's a critic... Obviously trying to lighten up this forum a bit. Why so serious??? ;)

-masterclass
Dude, I appreciate your posts but I don't think it's necessary to lighten up MTF of all places. It's like saying, you're trying to lighten a balloon.

·
Registered
12,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dude, I appreciate your posts but I don't think it's necessary to lighten up MTF of all places. It's like saying, you're trying to lighten a balloon.
Hmm...true for many. I guess I'll stick to more serious analysis per usual.

Respectfully,
masterclass

1 - 7 of 7 Posts