Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
Call me unrealistic, but I think he has a chance to come through his section. ;)

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
Vamos Piquito! So far so good! :bounce:

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
I hope he's not too fatigued from his match with Delic. He is one of the fittest players, and with a days break I don't think it should be much of a problem.

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
2 sets to 1 down now. :scared:

I think it's fair to say that Juan is a bit tired and I'm just happy with his efforts. He's proven that he's a threat at any tournament. :yeah:

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
Hey have all of you got room for one more? I never really knew who he was until I saw him practise with Ferrero during Day 1 of the Aus Open. Consequently I went to his match against Berlocq the next day, and I like what I saw. He seems like a really nice guy, and he's really really cute too. I'd like to follow his career a bit more closely from now on:)
You made a wise choice. ;) He's just on his way up now, because it took a short time for him to adapt to hard surfaces. He's always been a threat on clay and claimed 3 titles last year, but I expect some good results on all surfaces this year. Welcome aboard! :wavey:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.