·
Registered
561 Posts
I'm not surprised

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well.
On the one hand I understand her reasons, on the other hand she misses important points for the ranking.
But of course its her decision.

·
Registered
11,133 Posts
she claims she will never play in Australia in general since being so humiliated when she was refused the tickets for Sydey Olympic tournament for her family whereas all other Australian players received theirs

·
Registered
8 Posts
It couldnt have been too humiliating, she said in an interview recently that her career highlights have been reaching the Sydney Olympics Semi Finals and also at Wimbledon

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
jrm said:
she claims she will never play in Australia in general since being so humiliated when she was refused the tickets for Sydey Olympic tournament for her family whereas all other Australian players received theirs
When did she say that? All that was publicised here was the "Australian Open draw was rigged" stuff

·
Registered
5 Posts
I understand her reasons for not going and that's fine, it's her decision, but if she's gonna play like 20 weeks in a row after the Australian Open in order to keep her ranking up (even though she won't lose any points), she might need to rethink things over!

·
Registered
11,133 Posts
untitled2284 said:

When did she say that? All that was publicised here was the "Australian Open draw was rigged" stuff
it was published at the local paper here but interview probably take in leipzig som check the site

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
:D

·
Premium Member
9,460 Posts
well in recent interviews she has always stated that "for the moment" she isn't gonna play. so that's some kinda sign that she will end up playing there. she didnt say "i'm never gonna play there in my life" so i'm sure she'll play in like 2004 or 2005

1 - 17 of 17 Posts