Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Banned
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The Australian government has filed its 13-page response to Djokovic's deportation appeal document in which it says even if Djokovic is successful on his appeal of the initial decision, they retain the right to re-detain Djokovic immediately again.

Font Screenshot Number Document Parallel

·
Your visions will happen
55,619 Posts
The Australian government has filed its 13-page response to Djokovic's deportation appeal document in which it says even if Djokovic is successful on his appeal of the initial decision, they retain the right to re-detain Djokovic immediately again.

View attachment 374478
Pathetic loophole attempt and "interpretation" of law, hope the judge shuts that down

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I already said the Aus Government would do this yesterday even before they submitted their response to the Djokovic claims.

View attachment 374478

·
Registered
6,519 Posts
Fucking fascists and retards.
Previous infection is better for everyones health than jabs anyway.
True. Novak is right to refuse vaccination. So is Medvedev and many others. But they still knew months ahead that if they wanted to play they had to get jabbed. Others who did not want to get jabbed just did not fly to Australia. But, no, our hero here decided to sneak in. Greedy for another title. Could not let it go, could he? Just to rub it in to his colleagues who had to get jabbed to play.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Their reputation worldwide has suffered almost irreparable damage, this would tip it over the edge, they must have a real island mentality down there. It's like they have zero self awareness of public image.
Actually Australia is gaining respect as they are showing the world that vaccine passports with the purpose of fighting this pandemic and saving lives do count even for rich athletes. If they allow him to play THEN they will look bad.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Lock him up.

·
Banned
4,967 Posts
When you are dealing with pure evil, this is to be expected

PEDOPHILES RUN AUSTRALIA Did you know that exPM JohnHoward placed a 90 year suppression order on highprofile pedos?Due to those suppression orders the 28 Pedos that remain and possibly in high positions of power. FUTURE VICTIMS https://youtu.be/X63DeljvoH0

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
This is really just cruel treatment. Just have him test every few days or even everyday if necessary.
Then it means that they will have to accept all visitors who are not vaccinated without a valid exemption and have to test them every couple of days? Why should they just do a favour for Djokovic because he’s rich and you like him?

·
Registered
5,508 Posts
Pathetic loophole attempt and "interpretation" of law, hope the judge shuts that down
I guess you still did not understand the legal procedure. If Djokovic can show that there were errors in the procedure, that only would mean that the original decision has to be redone following correct procedures. It could still end up with the same outcome, unless he can prove as well that his exemption is valid.

1,361 Posts
Then it means that they will have to accept all visitors who are not vaccinated without a valid exemption and have to test them every couple of days? Why should they just do a favour for Djokovic because he’s rich and you like him?
Lol I think I’ve made it clear that I do not like Faker but you can’t just detain people like this. Not allowing him to enter would be better than detaining him like this and all this other bullshit. I doubt Australia would have loads of visitors anyway.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts