Mens Tennis Forums banner

Australia just being Australia?

• True

Votes: 17 34.7%
  • Only when reaching fame

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Nah, just some bad apples..

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • Not true, Australia is very nice mate.

Votes: 10 20.4%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean come on, anyone noticing a trend?

Hewitt in his best days was also a big, big douche.. Tomic.. Kyrgios..
You think i´d leave out Kokk, he seems fairly cool? WRONG.. he goes around banging WTA players (singel or not, the kokk don´t care)

Australia is really living up of being the kangaroo country, it´s like "don´t touch the kangaroo, its only a kangaroo it´s like a panda.." yet the Kangaroo aproaches you jumpes around you, annoys you, sucker punches you..
Kangaroo´s are douchebags, and so are the Aussies?

Remember Wimbledon? The Aussie cheering crowd, obnoxious Beiber haircut singing after every game..

Now the other sports i follow Football/Basketball/IceHockey.. there aren´t that many Aussies.. except one i watch/used to watch, Poker.. and there is a well known famous player called "Tony G" he is from Australia, and oh my god.. he is THE NUMBER 1 Douche the sport has..

So it´s time for Australia to admitt "We are what we are".

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
53,570 Posts
Welcome to Straya mate

Laver, Newcombe and Rosewall were the bombs man, not this bunch.

·
Banned
4,868 Posts
Did Kokk really bang Donna? I mean, she's hot and she only been with hot guys: Coric and Wawa. No offense to Kokkinakis...

·
53,570 Posts
Did Kokk really bang Donna? I mean, she's hot and she only been with hot guys: Coric and Wawa. No offense to Kokkinakis...
Don't go there. Pls. Already bad enough to hear it. Kyrgios more likely made it up. but bad bro code in any way, towards both Kokk and Stan, and Donna...

In all seriousness there are good Australians and bad Australians. Sadly, the bad Australians get so much attention.

·
The Last Mohican
24,521 Posts
Could be an Australian thing, but if you were brought up with class, sportsmanship, and honour - that would theoretically translate to tennis.

Australian tennis doesn't have too many classless brats other than Kyrgios, but their cricket team always seems to fail in sportsmanship and class.

·
Banned
4,868 Posts
Yeah. There are idiots everywhere. And this bad boy swaggety swag look that's dominating with the young aussies isnt helping either. Looks very douchy and weird, at least to me. Even though I have to say I met a few aussies this summer and they were really nice guys. :yeah:

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Australia is very nice mate.

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
He's onto us boys!

·
Registered
350 Posts
I don't see the wrong Kokk did. I assume it wasn't when Vekic was dating Wawrinka.
Otherwise Kyrgios is quite stupid.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
After all all the bad apples from United Kingdom were sent to Australia in a one way trip and that's how Australia's anglo-saxon population was created. It's absolutely normal what we see.

·
53,570 Posts
After all all the bad apples from United Kingdom were sent to Australia in a one way trip and that's how Australia's anglo-saxon population was created. It's absolutely normal what we see.
:haha: I am Australian and you hit us down under where it hurts with it

#convictpride

But since they got rid of the 'White Australia Policy' in 1970s, it's become more multicultural.

·
~♥ Magnus Norman ♥~
3,328 Posts
I don't see the wrong Kokk did. I assume it wasn't when Vekic was dating Wawrinka.
Otherwise Kyrgios is quite stupid.
Yeah, Kokk and Vekic were close in 2013, so if what Kyrgios said is true it's probably from back then. Well before there was any question of Vekic dating Wawrinka.

·
Your visions will happen
48,641 Posts
Wait Coric was with Vekic too? When was this?

·
Registered
9,845 Posts
We weren't to know back then their convict offspring would get let loose to terrorize the rest of the World :facepalm:

·
Registered
27,243 Posts
Hewitt =legend is a bogan.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
No need to characterise an entire nation based on a few individuals. I've met some very nice Australians.

That said, an adviser to the Australian PM recently said that Australia shouldn't pay attention to Ireland's vote on gay marriage because we can't grow potatoes and we can't apparently pronounce 'th' properly. So there are some lunatics.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Kokkinanus is gay. Look his hairstyle. Purely gay. :lol:

He prefers this type of love:

Once Thanasi went black he never came back. :eek:

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.