Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
I saw parts of it. Happy for Kholi win, but Bohli made some stunning points. Congrats for both.

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
OP, you had a chance to make the thread title "Auckland R1: Kohli def. Bohli" and you blew it! And you didn't even spell Kohlschreiber right :eek:

Mods please change the thread title to Kohli def Bohli as this may be the last time this rare matchup happens.

·
Premium Member
20,653 Posts
OP, you had a chance to make the thread title "Auckland R1: Kohli def. Bohli" and you blew it! And you didn't even spell Kohlschreiber right :eek:

Mods please change the thread title to Kohli def Bohli as this may be the last time this rare matchup happens.
:haha:

·
Registered
582 Posts
From what I saw (not a lot to be honest) it was a horrible match and really awful performance from Kohli who seems to get worse and worse every year since 2008.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
I saw the first and second set, Kohlschreiber was absolutely *dire* in that second set against that Swiss journeyman. Not quite ready yet for the AO... :eek:

:lol:

·
MONSOON season.
81,973 Posts
Kohli can't have been good. Bohli is a tenacious fighter who can easily trouble Top 100 players on their offdays, but he is definitely a journeyman.

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
He plays so well against Nadal and plays like THAT against Bohli? :eek:

Story of Kohli's career! :eek:

·
Premium Member
3,717 Posts
Good result for Bohli.
He had breakpoints for 4-2 in the third...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts