1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
14,500 Posts
Why would Ferrer want to retire? He still owns even a lot of Top100 players.

He should just play on for another 2 years...

·
The special one
14,024 Posts
Is Barcelona definitely his last tournament?? I think he should perhaps get a farewell WC for RG, I don't think that should be begrudged considering he's been to the final and multiple SFs there losing to Nadal on every occasion.

·
Administrator
18,326 Posts
Is Barcelona definitely his last tournament?? I think he should perhaps get a farewell WC for RG, I don't think that should be begrudged considering he's been to the final and multiple SFs there losing to Nadal on every occasion.
Don't think he'd accept, he already said that he's too tired to play slam matches. But the likes of Haase still can't deal with having 3+ shots come back over the net.

And Madrid is the last one I think.

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
I see Haase is warming up quite well to fulfill the best prediction concerning 2019. Even more outrageous than the one of DV.

#standbyyouman

·
Registered
284 Posts
The reason he isn't playing the Aussie Open is because he played so poorly last year that his ranking fell bellow the top 100 and he would need to enter qualifying rounds to get into the AO.

But if he keeps this up and is in the top 100 come French Open and he keeps his form up, he should really give one last chance at the French

·
Registered
5,922 Posts

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
RHCYGS 2019 @Monsi it's happening

OT: I feel our avatars should play a match against each other.
It's happening. After this brilliant decoy nobody will see it coming. :rocker:

·
Registered
14,082 Posts
The reason he isn't playing the Aussie Open is because he played so poorly last year that his ranking fell bellow the top 100 and he would need to enter qualifying rounds to get into the AO.

But if he keeps this up and is in the top 100 come French Open and he keeps his form up, he should really give one last chance at the French

Ever heard of a thing called WC's?

·
Registered
21,396 Posts
A worn down wrecking ball still hurts when it hits you in the face

·
Registered
21,396 Posts

No, he said it's because his body can't handle best of five anymore

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
52,613 Posts
Ferrer does well frequently in Auckland. Beat Chung last year iirc and also pushed Del Potro hard.

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts