Discussion Starter #1
Brilliant match by both! Best of the year, so far! :worship:

Shame one of them has to lose it :sad:

Rochus game is so lovely to watch!

·
Registered
59,055 Posts
Wow, that was great
Both have incredible volleys, Rochus also has a good pass, this match had like no unforced errors. Best Rochus has played in years, Paire is so talented.
2 3rd set breakers in a row, the road must end here though :sad:

·
Registered
21,336 Posts
David beats Goliath, but I rooting for Goliath in Australia. He's so much fun. Maybe I'll get tired of his antics like Monfils, but for now Paire has a new fan. So much talent for someone ranked 92.

·
Registered
582 Posts
AMAZING match. Sadly Benoit lost after he had 2 break points to go 2 breaks up in the third.
Rochus played unbeliaveble well too.

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I actually feel sorry for those who didn't watched this.

·
Registered
21,336 Posts
Hopefully someone puts a highlight real- it was more fun than any of the exos in Kooyang.

·
Registered
13,295 Posts
Good match, but reading some posts above one would think it was one for the ages, ffs :haha:

Benoit is a fucking nutter, what a freak entertainer :yeah:

·
MONSOON season.
81,993 Posts
I was convinced Rochus was done :eek: Well, I'll take my hat off to him.

·
Registered
29,240 Posts
Ollie :bowdown:

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Rochus would have 5-10 slams by now if someone had the smarts to place him on a rack as a kid.

·
Registered
20,731 Posts
Rochus makes for good matches - he's had some absolute beauties over the years.

Good to see Paire starting to put it together also. I always wanted to see what would happen if he got a few big crowd matches under his belt, if he got a taste for it. Might spur him to take the game seriously.

·
Registered
10,187 Posts
Wow, Rochus is the mental giant of 2012 so far. Winning two matches in a row by 7-6 in final set. :worship:

I would be very grateful for some highlights of this match too. Everybody is saying what a great match it was, there was like no UEs and the whole match is a highlight in fact. :)

·
Registered
13,295 Posts
I would be very grateful for some highlights of this match too. Everybody is saying what a great match it was, there was like no UEs and the whole match is a highlight in fact. :)
Don´t believe the hype, Paire had his usual 50+ UEs in a 3 setter me reckons

1 - 20 of 23 Posts