Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Except for Pouille, the French players ahead of Humbert in the ranking have passed their 30:th birthday. Good to see that Humbert might be ready to step up.

·
Registered
14,381 Posts
Congrats for the 1st title. Very well played.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
haven't seen the Hum-Bär in this tourney unfortunately.. but i was impressed with his fearless attacking from both wings and huge lefty serve last year, so this is no surprise at all, congrats to the young man!

·
Registered
7,211 Posts
Potential Humbert vs Hurkacz in AO R2 is too early. And the winner will get Fed. Tough draw for Hurkacz.

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
I'm fully expecting both Hu Hu matches to be postponed to tuesday. Give the Frenchman some much needed recovery time but an early head start for Federer, one might think.

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Paire's rally forehand has somehow got even worse than before, remarkably awful shot. No power, bouncy, lands closer to the service line than the baseline.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Good win. Happy for Humbert.

He had to save 3 BPs against Ruud down 0-40 in 3rd set in his first match when Ruud was leading. Good that he did.

·
Registered
6,501 Posts
Is it just me or is he not quite awkward and unlikeable 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Humbert is no mug, a title was just a matter of time. I don't see him playing for the really big ones, but he still has a fine game.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts