1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
F***ing have it
17,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Not a Registered User
30,181 Posts
amazing, only in American. well a guy in Croatia got shot for hunging his horn for guy in front to move, the guy walked out and shot him in the face. but its not a law :)

·
Registered
10,453 Posts
:eek: Alfonso, is Florida on your itinerary? I hope you are sticking to New York. :scared:

·
F***ing have it
17,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was thinking to go to the Nasdaq100 open next year :sad: not anymore :scared:

·
F***ing have it
17,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)

·
F***ing have it
17,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
KarolBeckFan said:
.org sweetie :kiss:
gracias, papito :kiss: :inlove:

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
So this law makes everybody in Florida, on top of police all over the country, shoot to kill before asking.

Last time I visited Florida and whenever my hubby was driving, I kept telling him not to speed, be very patient, etc etc. And a real relief when we were finally on a plane getting out of it.

·
Registered
17,115 Posts
alfonsojose said:
I was thinking to go to the Nasdaq100 open next year :sad: not anymore :scared:
Those players better not get mouthy with the chair ump! :scared: :armed:

·
F***ing have it
17,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
JerrySeinfeld said:
this does not mean, you cant get a life in prison for shooting someone.
RDucky :eek:

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
JerrySeinfeld said:
this does not mean, you cant get a life in prison for shooting someone.
That's exactly what the law means. Unless you have witness saying otherwise, it's the shooter(s) vs dead person(s) that the dead person(s) was aggressive and he/she was fearing for his/her life. And in cases like this, the shooter(s) always win. This has been proved by all those police shootings. No matter it's 4 or 5 policemen vs a woman wielding a knife, the law always believe the policemen have probably cause to shoot and kill.

·
Not a Registered User
30,181 Posts
Lee said:
That's exactly what the law means. Unless you have witness saying otherwise, it's the shooter(s) vs dead person(s) that the dead person(s) was aggressive and he/she was fearing for his/her life. And in cases like this, the shooter(s) always win. This has been proved by all those police shootings. No matter it's 4 or 5 policemen vs a woman wielding a knife, the law always believe the policemen have probably cause to shoot and kill.
when getting shot, you do not always die. ask 50cent. who has been shot in face 7times.

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
JerrySeinfeld said:
when getting shot, you do not always die. ask 50cent. who has been shot in face 7times.
Most of the time. And honestly, I heard many law abiding citizens said that when they shoot, they will make sure shoot to kill. And yes, that's the same tactic used by police too.

And even the victim(s) didn't died, it's still a 50/50 chance. Plus, after a long hospitalisation, most victims wouldn't be able to do a good testimony on court.

·
Not a Registered User
30,181 Posts
Lee said:
Most of the time. And honestly, I heard many law abiding citizens said that when they shoot, they will make sure shoot to kill. And yes, that's the same tactic used by police too.

And even the victim(s) didn't died, it's still a 50/50 chance. Plus, after a long hospitalisation, most victims wouldn't be able to do a good testimony on court.
you cant really include police into this, since they basicly has a lisence to kill. but. there has been police who have been inprisoned for life for a wrongful killing.

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
Believe in whatever way you want RDucky.

Since my 3 years in Arizona (a state that it's legal to carry guns around), there are numerous people killed by police and by normal, law abiding citizens. And lots of these are simply paranoia. It's sad that people believe they have to kill in order to protect themselves.

·
Not a Registered User
30,181 Posts
Lee said:
It's sad that people believe they have to kill in order to protect themselves.
So you would rather, get shot instead of protection yourself? if someone in middle of night breaks in your house with a gun. with let them shot you?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts