Mens Tennis Forums banner

ATPworld member's baby

828 views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  Awesome4hand 
#1 ·
This is my son and me. His name is Santichai Connor Norng.
He's 21 months old now. The picture was taken when he was about 8 mnths I think.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
awesome! what a lovely baby! i see you figured out how to attach his pix! thanks for sharing and i hope that all your dreams for him are fulfilled. :)
TC

#7 ·
tennischick said:
awesome! what a lovely baby! i see you figured out how to attach his pix! thanks for sharing and i hope that all your dreams for him are fulfilled. :)
TC
Thanks tennischick.... :)

He has grown alot ....looks completely diff from that pic now...
but yeah... hopefully he pick up tennis when he's old enough...at the moment he's only 21months..
I think its inevitable dat he plays tennis...becos I have tennis balls everywhere in the house...and I've got 5 racquets myself lying around .... he's broken a few things so far..

anyway...why dun u share ur pic?
if u like ..i can post his older pic...

cheers

#10 ·
lovely baby :), i do wish that i can have a lovely baby like you :(

by the way, you look a bit like my boss's husband :D

#11 ·
Andy said:
So cute, and I don't usually say that word! I can't wait to have babies with my girlfriend. We've been together so long. We're both really young, but I want babies now. Right now!
thanks Andy :)

hehehe... you say you are both very young...how old are u and u partner? having children is a big responsibility... but i can tell u it's worth it...
but if u are serious...u should discuss with ur partner....see if she wants wat u want....

anyway ....good luck to u and ur partner :)

cheers

Awesome

#12 ·
mimi said:
lovely baby :), i do wish that i can have a lovely baby like you :(

by the way, you look a bit like my boss's husband :D
are u talking about my son or me mimi when u refer to 'i do wish that i can have a lovely baby like you'? hehehe (j/k) i know what u mean...

i look a bit like ur boss's husband do i? does he have a big nose like me?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.