Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,270 Posts
Guys, I enjoyed the video and your predictions. It's always a bit of a crap shoot to make predictions so far in advance. Thanks for taking the time to make it.

One thing I expected to hear from you since you are or will be so close to the action Down Under was the surface change from 2008-2019 Plexicushion to outdoor GreenSet for the Australian Open among other tournaments. I hear the new surface is a Tennis Australia level change, and most if not all tournaments will be using it. Above all, I'm obviously curious how it will play in sweltering heat and on Rod Laver Arena, compared to how it plays indoors at the fall tournaments like Basel, Paris and London. I hope you guys stay on top of it and keep us updated. :) Maybe you can get a hint of what's going on in this respect in Qualies.

Regards,
masterclass

P.S. Looking forward to the days when you might get Stefanos T. and/or Nick K. on your show. ;)

Reactions: Xristos

·
Registered
13,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Guys, I enjoyed the video and your predictions. It's always a bit of a crap shoot to make predictions so far in advance. Thanks for taking the time to make it.

One thing I expected to hear from you since you are or will be so close to the action Down Under was the surface change from 2008-2019 Plexicushion to outdoor GreenSet for the Australian Open among other tournaments. I hear the new surface is a Tennis Australia level change, and most if not all tournaments will be using it. Above all, I'm obviously curious how it will play in sweltering heat and on Rod Laver Arena, compared to how it plays indoors at the fall tournaments like Basel, Paris and London. I hope you guys stay on top of it and keep us updated. :) Maybe you can get a hint of what's going on in this respect in Qualies.

Regards,
masterclass

P.S. Looking forward to the days when you might get Stefanos T. and/or Nick K. on your show. ;)
Thank you for your response and insight. We will try to find out that info for you.

If anyone have any questions for Stef or Nick please post below.

·
Registered
12,270 Posts
A selection of possible questions for Stef and Nick (Kygs):

How do they prepare differently, if at all, for matches against each of Nadal, Djokovic, and Federer?
What are their favorite Greek foods? Do they cook at all? Or who cooks for them? Do they follow strict diets or do they just eat what they want?
Do they give up partying during tournaments?
How much have injuries affected each of them recently and what kind of training regime do they typically have during breaks?
What are their specific tennis goals for the coming year and longer term?
How much are they allowed to talk openly about corruption and/or doping in tennis? How much are they specifically tested in and out of competition?
Do they have much time to kick back for themselves or are they constantly bombarded by media, fans, and tour related obligations?

Efcharistó polý,
masterclass

1 - 7 of 7 Posts