Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
Querrey/Caruso/Riba/Sock. Almost as epic as Berrer/Becker/Llodra/Tomic from last week

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
the wcs besides cipolla :spit:
go bernie!!

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
the wcs besides cipolla :spit:
go bernie!!
Donati is more than fine. I would've given one to Starace and one to Arnaboldi instead of Caruso and Travaglia though

·
Registered
19,156 Posts

·
Banned
5,616 Posts
Are you afraid that your man Tomug takes a beating? :lol:

I'm not even 100% sure he'll get past Estrela btw. :devil:
Of course i'm sure that B-GOAT will routine this overrated clown with ease. But it will be wise decision from Giraldo - he's been playing so much in few last weeks add to this that his chances to qualify are really slim...

·
Registered
724 Posts
Nothing wrong with wc's in my opinion. Donati is really talented and young player, Travaglia is having a great season. Well maybe Quinzi instead of Caruso will be better.. i really like to see some more from Quinzi but maybe he is not ready yet :)

·
Registered
724 Posts
And :worship: to organisers not giving a WC to overrated mug Quinzi :yeah:
I don't think he deserves to be bashed so early in his career. In fact his outstanding boys and junior success raised expectations so much that people thought he would destroy everyone in no time. We forget that he is only 18. I guess time will tell sooner or later ;)

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
my picks to qualify:

(i did pretty shitty in madrid but ill try again)

1. santiago giraldo - should get through this with ease if he's not too tired. Ill go with Tomic if he is

2. carlos berlocq

3. albert montanes

4. lukasz kubot

5. pablo carreno - i want dusan to qualify but he's been playing really poorly lately so unfortunately the weaponless pusher carreno will probably get through

6. ill go with evgeny donskoy

7. sam querrey

1 - 20 of 20 Posts