Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This being arguably the biggest tennis forum, do you think players read it?
If watching from a players perspective i can see it being a bad thing.. because of all the
Negative talk.. might upset the moral.

Imagine Nadal reading the "Nadal Def xxxx" in the locker room with his "smartphone"

Whats your thoughts guys? they are human after all and use internet..

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
well i dont know how many do it or if any men have read it but i know that rebecca marino went on tennis forums, she said she did.

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Peliwo has an account at Tennis Warehouse, the 2nd biggest tennis forum, after MTF. Here the maximum I know is the brother of Nick Kyrgios, but not the player itself, of course.

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
There was allegedly a picture of Novak browsing MTF circulating a while back, wasn't there?

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
There was allegedly a picture of Novak browsing MTF circulating a while back, wasn't there?
Not novak, but someone of Nole's team ad novak was sitting next to him on the coutch. Have no idea where I can find that pic, though.

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Nadal doesn't strike me as being capable of operating a computer tbh...
Neither the britons look capable of doing brilliant things based on their physical appearance (which is far from good average-wise), yet they do many inventions, no?

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
I can't comprehend the notion of any pro lingering his ass here. If he wants to commit self-confidence suicide might as well join us in this hell.

Listening to bunch of trolls without lives bickering and whining , they simply thrive like fungus on moisture in this dank and dark cave.
They will sap your soul through your eyeballs ,like Italian pasta lunch.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Maybe there is not much for them to see outside of bunch of trolls and keyboard tards, but they can still be curious and drop by for fun, why not? :shrug:

Of course, anyone with 2 grams of brain shouldn't take any bashing here seriously, not to mention demoralizing or quitting tennis :facepalm:

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
If any player come on this forum there going to feel like shit afterwards :lol: so I suggest they don't

·
Banned
83 Posts
I'm a huge sports fan. Ice hockey, football, basketball, tennis, track and field, winter sports, you name it.

I've been a lurker on these boards and I'm a more active member on a couple of others not related to tennis. I've been reading message boards online for about 12 years now.

This right here is one the most dysfunctional, unhealthy, unreasonable, childish, asinine and unconstructive forums I've ever seen in my life.

It feels like a number of users here have deeply-rooted mental problems.

Contrary to the usual practice of suppressing rampant, obvious trolling attempts on other forums, no one seems to moderate MTF at all. Given the number of people hanging out here, it's the most unfortunate thing, as so much potential for civil discussions is straight up wasted.

So to answer your question - are tennis pros reading MTF? Most certainly not. Some may have wondered in here, but regular readers/contributors? No chance.

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm a huge sports fan. Ice hockey, football, basketball, tennis, track and field, winter sports, you name it.

I've been a lurker on these boards and I'm a more active member on a couple of others not related to tennis. I've been reading message boards online for about 12 years now.

This right here is one the most dysfunctional, unhealthy, unreasonable, childish, asinine and unconstructive forums I've ever seen in my life.

It feels like a number of users here have deeply-rooted mental problems.

Contrary to the usual practice of suppressing rampant, obvious trolling attempts on other forums, no one seems to moderate MTF at all. Given the number of people hanging out here, it's the most unfortunate thing, as so much potential for civil discussions is straight up wasted.

So to answer your question - are tennis pros reading MTF? Most certainly not. Some may have wondered in here, but regular readers/contributors? No chance.
Yea..bleeh.. i thought you where going to reveal yourself as Mr.Gulbis

1 - 20 of 82 Posts