Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get myself interested in soccer, but I feel like they're is already way too many players to get to know. And if I wanna get to like this sport, I wanna have some connection with tennis, which is why I'm asking who the ATP counterparts are.

For sure, I know Rafa is Ronaldo's counterpart, with high intensity game, and has shots that makes you go wow.

Who is Messi's counterpart? Neymar?

·
Registered
6,930 Posts
I want to get myself interested in soccer, but I feel like they're is already way too many players to get to know. And if I wanna get to like this sport, I wanna have some connection with tennis, which is why I'm asking who the ATP counterparts are.

For sure, I know Rafa is Ronaldo's counterpart, with high intensity game, and has shots that makes you go wow.

Who is Messi's counterpart? Neymar?
Nope..CR is a mental midget for most part who has had his many share of disappearing acts in big games..Nadal is a sporting type onto his own..

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Yeah, CR is clearly a mental giant that becomes ultra clutch in important moments.
He also keep fighting when things doesn't go his way, instead of start crying.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
1) Please refer Cristiano Ronaldo as Cristiano, CR or CR7. Saying just Ronaldo it's confusing him with an incredible football player.

2) CR was the image of Head&Shoulders, hard to say he's Nadal's counterpart

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Dani Koellerer = Luis Suarez

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
I want to get myself interested in soccer, but I feel like they're is already way too many players to get to know.
Start off by learning the names of a couple good looking ones on each team.

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
Nope..CR is a mental midget for most part who has had his many share of disappearing acts in big games..Nadal is a sporting type onto his own..
This.

Yeah, CR is clearly a mental giant that becomes ultra clutch in important moments.
He also keep fighting when things doesn't go his way, instead of start crying.
And then this.

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Nadal- Suarez
Roger- Messi

1 - 17 of 17 Posts