• Fighter in 2

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Fighter in 3

Votes: 12 16.9%
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
10,870 Posts

Diego withdrew from Hamburg this morning ?!?!??!

Hmmmm ... either Diego has very unexperienced team and they forgot to inform Hamburg he will not play there till this morning, OR maybe he didn't have confidence he will win against Shapo ?

·
Registered
10,870 Posts
I realise Novak might want to b heading into RG on a winning note but for some reason the tennis Gods r telling me he should tank it. The reasons r that it will give Diego even more confidence & momentum for when he must face either Nadal and/or Thiem for sure & at least take sets off them to keep them honest which will take some burden off Novak. Then for Novak, it will make him even hungrier when arriving at the important site, FO, not Rome where he has multiple titles & covered his points from last year.
Wut ????

36th masters title on the line (record breaking and putting him infront of Rafa) , 400 extra points towards YE NO1 and probably more weeks at No1.
You would tank and wave all that ?

EDIT: Here is the full list

·
Registered
371 Posts
I realise Novak might want to b heading into RG on a winning note but for some reason the tennis Gods r telling me he should tank it. The reasons r that it will give Diego even more confidence & momentum for when he must face either Nadal and/or Thiem for sure & at least take sets off them to keep them honest which will take some burden off Novak. Then for Novak, it will make him even hungrier when arriving at the important site, FO, not Rome where he has multiple titles & covered his points from last year. If he happens to get Diego first, payback will b in store for S. American.
LOL. No one will tank with that much complicated thought when victory is just in front of him.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts