Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Fighter in 3

Votes: 12 16.9%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
I would've said Djoker in three but Diego must be so tired after this gruelling tournament he had so it will be in two close sets.

Reactions: n00b

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Given how spent they are, Novak in 2, with first one being competitive. But who knows what version of Clayovic will step on the court tomorrow, you never know with him..

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Sadly, since Benito personally created the scheduling for this tournament, the winner of the later SF has always lost the final. Hoping for the upset though.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Well, watching Get Shorty last night wasn't quite enough to do the trick for Shapovalov, but we'll see if it works for Djokovic, who went over and asked him for his copy. ;)

·
Registered
8,381 Posts
Sadly, since Benito personally created the scheduling for this tournament, the winner of the later SF has always lost the final. Hoping for the upset though.
Djokovic beat Murray in 2011 in 3 hours and it was night session. Don't remember other examples though, this was definitely the only one in 2010s.

·
Premium Member
8,396 Posts
Djokovic to win 6-3 6-0.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'd expect Djokovic to win in 3: he's not displayed stellar form in the tournament so far and almost dropped a set to Ruud. While he will raise his game for the final, Diego will be riding a confidence high that's good enough for a set (even with a shortened recovery period).

·
justice for all
15,104 Posts
The w/o option shouldn’t be in the poll. Do you really think the fighter like Diego will concede his first masters final without stepping out on court?! Then you don’t know him. He will play and give a great fight to the world number 1. Most likely Novak will eventually win but I expect a close match.

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Who was the last player winning a Masters and beating both Nadal and Djokovic in the process? Davydenko in Shanghai 2009, or did I miss someone?
In any case, it will be difficult for Schwartzman after that semifinal and 5 hours less rest. Otherwise, I would have seen him as the slight favourite, given how both players performed this week. Most likely, Djokovic in 2 after a tight first set.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Hope for 3 tight sets thriller!
As always,the most exciting surface - clay - delivers again!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts