Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,944 Posts
Gael had a nasty fall into the advertising boards in the 2nd game. The injury seems to be hip/ groin area and his movement was badly affected. Really hope he will be ok. :hug:

Not sure if it's true, but someone on twitter says Seppi will now be seeded at Wimbledon instead of Kohli.

·
Registered
8,435 Posts
Gael had a nasty fall into the advertising boards in the 2nd game. The injury seems to be hip/ groin area and his movement was badly affected. Really hope he will be ok. :hug:

Not sure if it's true, but someone on twitter says Seppi will now be seeded at Wimbledon instead of Kohli.
Seppi will only be seeded for Wimbledon if he makes the final.

·
Premium Member
4,944 Posts
Seppi will only be seeded for Wimbledon if he makes the final.
Thanks for the correct info.

This sounds very bad for Gael :sad:

Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg
Gael Monfils thinks his Wimbledon is in jeopardy after injury today. Said he tore his adductor on his right side, will take 1-6 weeks.

·
Registered
10,210 Posts
My celebration will be muted a bit due to Clownfils injury. Also my computer died and I'm writing this from my smartphone. I hope a friend fixes my computer until tomorrow. :awww:

Vultured semifinal but I won't complain :) Season got much better suddenly.
Can my man trouble Nishikori tomorrow?

·
Registered
7,216 Posts
Seems like almost all Haas' losses in past years were to players that go deep in the end of the tour.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
My celebration will be muted a bit due to Clownfils injury. Also my computer died and I'm writing this from my smartphone. I hope a friend fixes my computer until tomorrow. :awww:

Well, Seppi consumed much less energy today than he does in daily training, whereas Nishikori had a 2:30 battle, in which he was stretching his back between points. I suppose your man will have a good chance especially if he remembers the WB match against Nishikori in 2013 which he won 3-2 in a typical grinding Seppi fashion.

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Another cartwheel related injury? Or just bad luck?

·
Registered
22,230 Posts

·
Registered
7,061 Posts

·
Registered
10,805 Posts
Wouldn't mind a Seppi/Fed final, assuming both get there. :)

·
Registered
3,610 Posts

He can methinks:) Nishikori looked dead tired in that 3 set.

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Sent back to the circus, tennis is feeling so good right now

·
Registered
11,291 Posts

Your man should fix your computer before the match.

·
Registered
19,570 Posts
Your man should fix your computer before the match.
You mean flying to Slovenia, fixing it, then flying to Germany/Halle and play his match?
Impossible task, I'm afraid. :lol:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts