1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
12,088 Posts

You did good Rublev. Thank you for saving mankind

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Congrats! to Rublev for reaching the SF. Hope he retains and plays at this level for the rest of the tournament.

All the predicted favorites, except Djokovic - Medvedev, FAA, Tsitsipas - have gone home.

I started watching in the second set and damn, Rublev was firing like a madman.
Same here, started watching from the middle of the 2nd set, and Tsitsipas was nothing but shit since.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Strange match, in the 1st set Pas was sublime almost untouchable, 0 UEs and very powerful clean ball striking. Midway through the second and Rublev got the break and the momentum really shifted. Pas looked increasingly frustrated and the errors flew off his' racket and Rubles dominated him.

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
In the last game, Tsitsipas' mother stood up and shouted something to her son, only to get denied by her husband who told her to shut up, before himself shouting to his son. What a family. I would have felt pity for Tsitsipas at this very moment if he wasn't a brat of the purest form.
LOL, yes, it was like "shut up woman, go back to the kitchen". I know that there were emotions, but Apostolos is a douchebag.

·
Registered
955 Posts
In the last game, Tsitsipas' mother stood up and shouted something to her son, only to get denied by her husband who told her to shut up, before himself shouting to his son. What a family. I would have felt pity for Tsitsipas at this very moment if he wasn't a brat of the purest form.
There are some inside sources saying his dad is terrible during practice sessions, Stefanos totally ignores him but has to hear all the crap from his mouth. Don't like him but feel a bit sorry for him.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts