Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fed played the same like vs Dominic. Poor 1st set, better in the 2nd, but the ending was erratic again. If he magically doesn't improve for the last match, this will be a routine win for Djoko.

Matteo was slightly better today, but he has too little experience and needs to improve BH and return to be more competitive with elite players.

·
Registered
16,232 Posts
Fed subpar, Berr horrible, but his mission is 2/3 complete.

Suck against Djokovic/Federer, peak shotmaking and actual backhands for Thiem.

Reactions: DieGOAT

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
8,398 Posts
Awful match. Federer was just as abysmal as he was against Thiem, but because Berrettini is awful and couldn’t take advantage. In this form, Federer will get eaten alive by Djokovic. He won’t even get an opportunity to miss another couple match points. Shame!

·
King Of Tennis
2,656 Posts
NADALalot is already shitting his pants and King hasn't even taken to the court yet today.

Anyway, Fraud gonna Fraud. Can't wait for him to get exposed in two days time.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Federer played horribly. Beretta more so. That was an awful match. If Fed plays like that against Djokovic he'll be lucky to get 5 games.
Berettini really has no place at this tournament. I think it would've been better for him not to qualify. Going 0-6 here may crush his confidence

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

·
|
14,966 Posts
Federer eliminates Djokovic by defeating Berrettini? This is a bit too advanced for me, I'm not sure I follow. Or did you see Mirka dropping something in Djokovic's water bottle in between games?:unsure:
Federer needs 2 wins to advance, so he had to beat Berrettini.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
So sad for Matteo.:cry:

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
a TB against the guy who was obliterated by nole yesterday. fed seems done for this year, no way he's gonna qualify in such poor form.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Fed perhaps not looking his sharpest but you can't judge his form from todays match. He has looked rusty and tight in countless matches that he still won. Then in the following match he drastically ups the level.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts