Group Mike Bryan
(2) Ram/Salisbury
(3) Krawietz/Mies
(5) Koolhof/Mektic
(8) Kubot/Melo

·
Registered
4,926 Posts
I like both groups. Quality of the teams seems very close and form of the day will make the difference. I think Pavic/Soares will get through their group, group 'Mike Bryan' anything could happen.

·
Registered
4,926 Posts
Koolhof/Mektic were playing superb tennis. Had like 7 or 8 breakpoints before they broke. Then got broken with a Koolhof double fault when serving for the set. Some great rallies already.

Germans were very clutch to take the first set. Koolhof was the weak link when things got tight. Bad serving, two double faults on important moments.

·
Registered
159 Posts

According to ATP official site,Marci is taller than Horacio and as high as Pavic.So how did this picture even happen😂Marci even replied to ATP official Instagram himself😂

·
Registered
159 Posts
Kubot was being Kubot again.After losing his serve by DFs at 3-4,I can see in order to prevent DF,his 2nd serve became incredibly weak,lost serve at 5-2 2nd set,and at MTB,lost a smash at Marcelo's serve,then Ram/Salisbury hit two return aces at Kubot's weak 2nd serve...

And the commentator of that match said this directly when he saw Kubot's first DF:'Kubot always makes some DFs at every match'...And when he lost his serve by DF,he said 'ohh..'shows he believe that was gonna happen sooner or later😪

Well,of course Kubot's return is still very good.So,let me see what will happen next match...

·
Registered
4,926 Posts
Kubot was being Kubot again.After losing his serve by DFs at 3-4,I can see in order to prevent DF,his 2nd serve became incredibly weak,lost serve at 5-2 2nd set,and at MTB,lost a smash at Marcelo's serve,then Ram/Salisbury hit two return aces at Kubot's weak 2nd serve...

And the commentator of that match said this directly when he saw Kubot's first DF:'Kubot always makes some DFs at every match'...And when he lost his serve by DF,he said 'ohh..'shows he believe that was gonna happen sooner or later😪

Well,of course Kubot's return is still very good.So,let me see what will happen next match...
I watched this match as well. Kubot was returning like a beast in set 2, but his serve is so so vulnerable..

·
Registered
4,926 Posts
Koolhof'Mektic just too good today. Especially Koolhof was truly playing his best tennis, returning everything.

·
MONSOON season.
82,262 Posts
Yep, Koolhof and Mektic looking good.

·
Registered
159 Posts
See,personality really matters.If it's 4 years ago,they must already split.And if it's Kubelo at 4 years ago,winning Rogers&Cincy back to back,they couldn't have split.So...I don't know...Back to then I really hate Ivan,but now I really hope Marcelo can make the same decision as him...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello guys, i'm new on this forum and i have some interesting news for you from Kubot/Melo camp. They are actually break up. Melo in 2021 is going to play with Rojer(what happened with Tecau?), but don't know much about Kubot plan. Honestly i don't think Melo/Rojer is good option beacause they are not the best returning players on the tour and also they're choice on return is deuce side. We'll see what's gonna happened with Kubot.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hello guys, i'm new on this forum and i have some interesting news for you from Kubot/Melo camp. They are actually break up. Melo in 2021 is going to play with Rojer(what happened with Tecau?), but don't know much about Kubot plan. Honestly i don't think Melo/Rojer is good option beacause they are not the best returning players on the tour and also they're choice on return is deuce side. We'll see what's gonna happened with Kubot.
Can you tell me what your source is,please?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Thank you,OK,well...I need time to digest it...Still recovering from Marci's match just now...Knowing my another fav is going to have a new partner definitely shock me at this time...

1 - 20 of 68 Posts