Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK so i'm into picture threads these days! ;) ;)

a lot of the ATP guys are fathers and it would be nice to have a thread where we can post their pix with baby in tow. when the Potato becomes a father, he will be welcome too. and of course there is nothing i can do about people posting pictures of the Android carrying Christian in the bassinet using one finger...:eek: :eek: but Todd Martin is now a papa, and PAVEL (thanks Sjengsta!) drove back to Germany like a madman to see his wife give birth, only to drive back to France like a madman and lose the match. the least we could see is a picture of the baby! preferably NOT in a car seat. and YKant is now a single Dad -- i wonder how he is making out?

you get the spirit of the thread. have fun...:D :)

let me start with my favorite Dad of them all, the man who should be but is not yet in Madame Tussaud's, the one and only Bald One, otherwise known as Baldy, the 4-cornered Kissing Bandit. of course some disrespectful posters (you know who you are :( ) have taken to calling my darling Agassihole and Double-Head. what can i say? some people have no talent to appreciate greatness...:eek: :eek:

but is there anyone who doesn't lurve babies?! ;) ;)

·
Registered
459 Posts
Oh he is adorable.....how is he a product of Agassi?!?!?.......I am confused!
:eek: :eek: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
Well, he definitely has some of that haughty German aloofness of Steffi in him, that's for sure, as well as the rotund jovial features of Agassi.

I believe it was actually Pavel who had to take a trip back to Germany overnight to be present at the birth of his son, Marius, and then come back to finish off the last three games of his quarterfinal match with Corretja, all of which he unsurprisingly lost.

Corretja in his interview was furious and attacked the tournament organisers for putting them on late so that the match was suspended because of darkness, thus forcing Pavel to make the trip there and back again. I believe he arrived back at the stadium at about 6.30 am and had to sleep on a couch before resuming the match a few hours later. Poor guy!

·
Registered
459 Posts
He has Agassi's big head........but he is still adorable!

·
Registered
8,816 Posts
Since the girlfriend thread was deleted :( I'll post this again. My third favorite tennis dad (the third is hopefully coming up next). :)

·
Registered
8,816 Posts
Tim's wife is called Lucy and the baby is Rose. :)

Tryphon, what happend to Todd's Jack? I heard he needed surgery. :sad: Is he alright?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Well, Kaffy's little girl is adorable but Jaden is the cutest of ALL the tennis babies.:angel: Isn't there an updated one of Rafter's baby? The kid must be as old as Jaden.

Thanks for the pictures. Does anybody have one of Mary Jo Fernandez's daughter?

·
Registered
584 Posts
Ahh...So many of these kids are so cute and the dads look so caring and gentle compared to their on court demenor.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts