Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Routine win for Nick. Great serve stats - no break point opportunity for Rochus.

Jason Kubler awaits in QR2.

Both aussies have good results on clay this season. Should be interesting.

Winner plays Reissig or Garanganga for a place in main draw.

·
Registered
710 Posts
NID
Hopefully one of the young Aussies make the main draw and tear down the poor field :eek:

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
waiting for the match vs koobs :hearts:

well done here nick

·
Registered
291 Posts
Easy for Nick. Great prospect :)

·
ツ
7,561 Posts
Nice win but I'm upset that he has to play Kubler next.

This is a great chance for Kubler to play his first tour level match in 4 years! His only other appearance was as a 16 year old at the Australian Open. But now he plays Kyrgios I guess I could see the match as a win-win or a lose-lose.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Nice win but I'm upset that he has to play Kubler next.

This is a great chance for Kubler to play his first tour level match in 4 years! His only other appearance was as a 16 year old at the Australian Open. But now he plays Kyrgios I guess I could see the match as a win-win or a lose-lose.
Yep, it sucks. I would love to see Kubler qualify here and play his first tour level match in forever, but Kyrgios needs some wins on red clay under his belt heading into Roland Garros. Kyrgios has taken the first set 6-1 btw.

·
ツ
7,561 Posts
Yep, it sucks. I would love to see Kubler qualify here and play his first tour level match in forever, but Kyrgios needs some wins on red clay under his belt heading into Roland Garros. Kyrgios has taken the first set 6-1 btw.
He could play his first non wild card tour level match on his 21st (well, close enough). Thanks for letting me know the match is in progress.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts