Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lajovic with his most ever dominant display of tennis.
Mentally so strong than never before.

Not even Safin had a clue what to do against it. :ROFLMAO:

Just an insanely good level overall.

Reactions: RocketMan70

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Lajovic with his most ever dominant display of tennis.
Mentally so strong than never before.

Not even Safin had a clue what to do against it. :ROFLMAO:

Just an insanely good level overall.
Lajovic and Bautista agut both peaking , if they both meet in the Final it will be a hell of a match..

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Wow - wasnt expecting this!

Good for Lajovic. He must be happy to do well for his country. Must have been awful to play the 2013 DC final as a fulltime challenger claycourter.

Russia in big trouble now.

·
Registered
21,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good for Lajovic. He must be happy to do well for his country. Must have been awful to play the 2013 DC final as a fulltime challenger claycourter.
That's when I saw him for the first time and I wasn't impressed. Like a challenger mug. How times have changed...

·
Premium Member
ИДЕМО НОЛЕ
10,698 Posts
Napred Dutzee !

Serbian people are proud of you !!!!

I was expecting a RR exit with a loss to France and a close fight against South Africa and you were there in barely all matches to turn things in our way.

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
The one time I root for Khachanov and he loses. Just great. Nothing against lajovic as I like his game but I’m sick of Djokovic and I wanted Russia to win this tie.

·
Registered
21,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The one time I root for Khachanov and he loses. Just great. Nothing against lajovic as I like his game but I’m sick of Djokovic and I wanted Russia to win this tie.
In another words: I am a rabid Djokovic hater and I'd give anything for seeing him lose.
What a cringeworthy act.

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
In another words: I am a rabid Djokovic hater and I'd give anything for seeing him lose.
What a cringeworthy act.
I don’t hate Djokovic, I’m just tired of him winning and find his game boring. He’s a good person like with the water bottle just now. Just needs to not show desperation to be liked and is too much of a PR bot. Would much rather him win than Dull though.

·
Registered
5,496 Posts
Only watched the end of the second, but sick level from Lajovic. Outstanding ballstriking and no errors, now I know how he won his matches this week. Even though his game worked very well here, it is still better on clay. If he can keep this level and his extremely unusual clutchness, he can do some serious damage there.

·
Registered
12,294 Posts
Napred Dutzee !

Serbian people are proud of you !!!!

I was expecting a RR exit with a loss to France and a close fight against South Africa and you were there in barely all matches to turn things in our way.

Eternal pessimist :)

Raise your head my friend. Big match tomorrow ... hopefully third big win in a row for Nole

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
i was watching this as an apetizer for the Nole - Med match. This was an excellent, flawless performance by Lajovic who would have been extremely tough to beat by anyone.
Karen is extremely frustrating to watch, he wasn't even half bad yesterday. but after two glorious points, he usually nets two random second serves and never reached deuce i think.. he always killed his own momentum

1 - 15 of 15 Posts