Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
55,046 Posts
Quite a choke from Paire. He hit two DFs in the serving it out game in set 2. Kevin did very well to win this match while being on the backfoot half the time. I didn't see any way for that at a set and half in.

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
LOL
Classic Benouit :D

·
Registered
8,398 Posts
This was such a big choke that even Anderson would be proud.
Paire was serving twice for the match, but broke himself with DFs. Also wasted a lot of BPs while being break up and made 2 easy BH (!) UEs in last set TB after 4*-2.

·
Premium Member
29,568 Posts
Pairetards, if they exist, must be the most miserable tennis fans in the world.

·
Registered
21,486 Posts
Quite a choke from Paire. He hit two DFs in the serving it out game in set 2. Kevin did very well to win this match while being on the backfoot half the time. I didn't see any way for that at a set and half in.
he did the same in set 3 when serving it out

·
justice for all
18,432 Posts
Indeed Kandy might be dangerous in Melbourne. Let's hope Djokoclown draws him in R1.

·
Registered
9,532 Posts

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Been watching tennis for two decades and I rarely watched such choke. Benoit Paire seemed paralyzed when serving for the match. Most similar I have seen were Nicolas Almagro (2013 AO), Kevin Anderson (2018 French Open).

·
Registered
5,701 Posts
Still can't believe Paire contributed to this...

Re: Suicide - Wimbledon 2019

Champions

One of the few times I've genuinely rooted for him though I couldn't bear to actually watch that match vs Vesely.

Reactions: nachotuerto

·
Banned
3,346 Posts
Choked hard against a hard choker. Anderson probably told him after the match “I’ve been there dawg”.

·
Registered
7,376 Posts
Been watching tennis for two decades and I rarely watched such choke. Benoit Paire seemed paralyzed when serving for the match. Most similar I have seen were Nicolas Almagro (2013 AO), Kevin Anderson (2018 French Open).
Then i can only imagine you missed Falla serving for the match (but also history) against Federer, Wimbledon 2010. That was painful.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts