Mens Tennis Forums banner

181 - 195 of 195 Posts

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Having a read through this thread reminded me why I think Nadaltards are the worst, noisiest and most stupid fanbase I have ever come across in any sport.
Surprised you had to read through the whole thread to find who's the stupid... oh wait!

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
What's this about Nadal being vastly superior on clay? He's vastly more consistent, but that's not the full story. If they both met on clay while peaking, it would be very, very close.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Surprised you had to read through the whole thread to find who's the stupid... oh wait!
No offence mate but I've seen 1 of your lot spell tie-break wrong, how thick do you have to be to come on a tennis forum wanting your opinions on the sport to be taken seriously if you can't even get that right?

And you well...you're just embarrassing the way you act.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
No offence mate but I've seen 1 of your lot spell tie-break wrong, how thick do you have to be to come on a tennis forum wanting your opinions on the sport to be taken seriously if you can't even get that right?

And you well...you're just embarrassing the way you act.
LoL judging on ppl's intelligence or lack thereof by spelling...

Could you spell 'Im a tool' in the language of the misspeller?

·
Mostly unbiased analyst
3,902 Posts
ATP Cup F: Novak Đjoković (SRB) def. Rafael Nadal (ESP) 6-2 7-6(4) (Tie 1-1)
Isn't this misspelled? Should be either Djokovic or Đoković instead of this strange combination of the two

·
Registered
14,383 Posts
If you want to discount 2015/2016, why can't be use the same logic and discount 2017? That was a slamless year for Novak and he was being beaten by lower ranked players such as Taro.
That match against Daniel was played in March 2018.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Who is most butthurted tennis player after this enormous success of Serbia tennis team?

You all know the answer - Nick Kyrgios

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
19-0 in sets on this surface for Djokovic against Nadal

Nadal took just in 2 sets more than 4 gems.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts

·
6,103 Posts
I love the way Nole has turned this rivalry on it's head since the 2013 USO.
That loss was the catalyst for such a spectacular resurgence.
Nole just has all the answers on Australian hard courts as well.
No way anyone is stopping him from getting a record extending 8th AO title in Melbourne.

181 - 195 of 195 Posts