Your visions will happen
54,758 Posts
So they waited all this long to give us the same schedule as always

Only move is Doha

·
Registered
772 Posts
No more Auckland open. :(

Now after the Australian Open, how will this affect Pune?

The South American clay 'golden swing' is now only three tournaments, two of which are ATP250. :cry:

Australia has so many events my mind boggles. Almost as much as the entire grass swing.

·
Your visions will happen
54,758 Posts
Isn''t that good...
Well they could have released it earlier but maybe they were still negotiating with some events

·
Registered
944 Posts

The South American clay 'golden swing' is now only three tournaments, two of which are ATP250. :cry:

Australia has so many events my mind boggles. Almost as much as the entire grass swing.
What? South America has 4 tournies, as always.

·
Registered
5,761 Posts
Why does the ATP pander to Australia so much? It's ridiculous. Just skip them like China if they don't want to play along. Don't give them MORE tournaments FFS> 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️

·
Registered
104 Posts
Interested in a few different points:

If Novak will play AO and if he does, can he stave off Zverev/Med and get #10

How Indian Wells and Miami turn out. Prime chance for Zverev and Medvedev to take the #1 if they haven't by AO. Will Novak play either? How long can he hold on to #1 if he plays a similar sched to this year?

When Rafa will come back. I assume at some point during the clay season. Will he be pain free or or pain killers. Thiem's comeback will also be relevant here as well. With Novak and Tsitsi, you might have an interesting top 4 candidates but the draw could be a killer as they will be ranked all over the place. In theory they could have to play one another in the quarters or even earlier with Thiem. Somebody will be crying about the RG draw no matter what (assuming they are in form)

Can Novak win WB #7 and 4 in a row? Could be the next step in obliterating Roger's records as he would then have a chance at 8 the following year

And of course are we going to see Roger at WB?

970 Posts

No one cares about those muggy clay court tournaments anyway, no idea why they’re even there

970 Posts
Interested in a few different points:

If Novak will play AO and if he does, can he stave off Zverev/Med and get #10

How Indian Wells and Miami turn out. Prime chance for Zverev and Medvedev to take the #1 if they haven't by AO. Will Novak play either? How long can he hold on to #1 if he plays a similar sched to this year?

When Rafa will come back. I assume at some point during the clay season. Will he be pain free or or pain killers. Thiem's comeback will also be relevant here as well. With Novak and Tsitsi, you might have an interesting top 4 candidates but the draw could be a killer as they will be ranked all over the place. In theory they could have to play one another in the quarters or even earlier with Thiem. Somebody will be crying about the RG draw no matter what (assuming they are in form)

Can Novak win WB #7 and 4 in a row? Could be the next step in obliterating Roger's records as he would then have a chance at 8 the following year

And of course are we going to see Roger at WB?
Dull is never injured during clay season and if Faker manages to win even 2 slams let alone all 4, I don’t know a better way to prove how useless this era is than that.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts