Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
5,393 Posts
Is there anybody here playing the ATP Bracket Circuit Challenge?
How are you in the scoreboard?
I am, but some players already let me down :sad: I have only 13 pts, I'm 709th ...they show only top 99 in the leaderboard...the last on the list you can see has 15 pts

·
Registered
911 Posts
I am, but some players already let me down :sad: I have only 13 pts, I'm 709th ...they show only top 99 in the leaderboard...the last on the list you can see has 15 pts
I am also 709th so far today. My choices have been pathetic today. I wonder how many players there are in total.

·
Premium Member
24,603 Posts
709th with 13pts. :p

Slipped up in a number of places, but I guess many expected the same outcomes. Pretty sure I don't hit Roddick over Federer QF, but here's hoping. :haha:

·
Registered
5,393 Posts
Now I'm 947th with 15pts :eek:
And 2 of 3 matches that are in progress are not looking good

·
Registered
10,376 Posts
I'm No. 359 with 16 points.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
3666th :dance: :unsure:
Me too, with 13 points. :wavey:
I imagine Nishikori losing meant there will be very few people if any still left on for a perfect bracket.

·
Registered
5,393 Posts
I know I'm playing this for fun, and no way that I would win one of the first 3 places...but still feel :awww: when I see that I'm not even eligible... :shrug:

I've just read General Terms and Eligibility
2. Everyone who agrees to the Terms and Conditions of the Contest and Contest Privacy Statement and then registers may participate, but everyone who registers and plays is not eligible to win the prizes. Eligibility to win prizes... is open only to those currently residing in the following countries: Germany, the United States (except the states of Florida and New York), the United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, Canada (except the province of Quebec), South Africa, Australia (except the states of New South Wales, South Australia and Victoria), Brazil, Japan, India, Switzerland, Netherlands, Croatia, Austria, Chile, China, Czech Republic, Portugal and Thailand.

Can anyone explain why for example people from Argentina, Belgium, Serbia, Russia, Sweden, Greece...are not eligible?

1 - 20 of 74 Posts