·
Registered
62,555 Posts
First set wasn't actually that bad from PCB
The second set, on the other hand....

·
Registered
22,551 Posts
Garin should win because Medvedev is THAT bad on clay. But Garin will probably choke.
You are so pressed about Medvedev, lol.

·
Registered
613 Posts
how lucky is Tsisipas with this draw? Get Medvedev from top 4 players, avoid both Djokovic and Nadal before the final.

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
Medvedev playing great , varying his game on clueless Garin haha

Who knew:LOL:

·
Registered
613 Posts
Yes and now WE CAN SAY it's RG for Tsi to lose...
It is not, Rafa will still win. But Stefanos will likely reach the final, and there was 50% chance (or more) he would lose in QF.

Sure Stefanos is playing well, but usually that is not enough. Look at Thiem from 2017-2020 when he was in a good form. Never had such a lucky draw.

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Medvedev vs. Tsitsipas will be cool here. Imagine the scenes if Daniil were to upset Stef here. Not good for Finals prospects, but the drama would be quite something.

That being said, Stef is still on pace for the finals here and nothing I've seen in this half has changed that.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Tsitispas is playing really good.

But at the same time, PCB is nothing short of catastrophic right now

Reactions: tribalfusion

·
Premium Member
26,011 Posts
PCB is obviously talented, but a headcase and a choker. He would need to outgrow this to change my opinion about him.

Anyway do we know any top player who did improve mentally a lot later in his career? Or after becoming a Top 100 player?
Only Wawrinka did this as a 27 year old, AFAIK.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Medvedev will be no. 1 with the final here. He is super motivated I feel. He was also lucky to be 100 points over Rafa before the event.

41 - 60 of 20953 Posts