Mens Tennis Forums banner
35181 - 35200 of 35703 Posts

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Crazy how covid has completely fucked up some of the best athletes, Grigor used to be one of the fittest guys on tour and had no problems lasting over 3h in a match now he can barely go past the 2 hours, really sad and painful.
Or. Probably he just doesn't train enough these days.

·
Premium Member
9,559 Posts
Didn't you see the final of this year's USO?
Pusher was dominated from start to finish, Medvedev had 4-1 and 2 breaks not even comparable, I admit Dimug playing good but Medvedev is beyond trash, put any other player today at 4-1 and he wouldn't get broken 3 times in a row let alone 4.

·
Your visions will happen
54,001 Posts

·
Registered
5,992 Posts
Pusher was dominated from start to finish, Medvedev had 4-1 and 2 breaks not even comparable, I admit Dimug playing good but Medvedev is beyond trash, put any other player today at 4-1 and he wouldn't get broken 3 times in a row let alone 4.
I admit Medvedev dominated the game, but it was quite obvious Djokovic shat himself in the dressing room, played at 60% at best and was full of emotions the entire match because of what was at stake for his legacy. He even cried while sitting on the chair. Without a doubt the biggest choke of the year imo. Anyone could have beaten him that day.

In sports there is no vulturing, because if you win, you deserve it, but I consider Medvedev's USO title an easy win after such a one-sided final.

35181 - 35200 of 35703 Posts