Mens Tennis Forums banner

20081 - 20100 of 23473 Posts

·
Moderator | PreviewBot
13,131 Posts
If I was offered for Andujar and Verdasco to be able to represent my country, I would politely tell that person where to go

·
Your visions will happen
51,355 Posts
I think Verdasco still looks in strong shape physically but he is so short of match practice, only his 2nd match in 9 months, I still think he has the game, just needs matches. But he has to ask himself if he wants to, many vets cannot just play casually these days

·
Registered
6,115 Posts
I think Verdasco still looks in strong shape physically but he is so short of match practice, only his 2nd match in 9 months, I still think he has the game, just needs matches. But he has to ask himself if he wants to, many vets cannot just play casually these days
Yeah he looks in good shape. In Estoril he was wearing the tank top and the muscles are looking sharp. Just so many errors from both sides, serving inconsistent and especially return of serve way too poor on clay

·
Your visions will happen
51,355 Posts
Yeah he looks in good shape. In Estoril he was wearing the tank top and the muscles are looking sharp. Just so many errors from both sides, serving inconsistent and especially return of serve way too poor on clay
Well Garin has been in shape, in form, playing every week, so it is tough, but everyone is a tough draw

Verdasco if he wants to come back for another 2-3 years of top 50 tennis, he can imo, but he has to have full dedication, he has to play more events going forward to shake off the ring rust

20081 - 20100 of 23473 Posts