Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Didn't see this coming. Very good win for Lacko, considering his form lately. :yeah:

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
This was totally messed up match to be honest, I watched it whole without even twitch on my face, just because I know Lacko very well.

He is a very clean striker of a ball, but his head is letting him down more often than it should.

First set, up *2-0 and gamepoints, in a sec losing 3-4*, down 4-5* he managed to even the score, just to fall from 5-5 *30-0 to 5-7.

Second set was one way traffic, and third : LL winning *4-3 30-0, had an easy FH putaway - to the net, immediately 4-4, just to re-break again with FH return DTL to *5-4. Then saved another BP and finally won this strange match. So Lackoish.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
:tape: :facepalm:

·
Registered
795 Posts
Istomin was awful. This result looks good, and yeah, it´s a small progress and all (LL lost to Gabb last week) but I´m still not that impressed. It was a very strange match, it would be "Lackoish" to lose it but as I´ve said Istomin was horribad. Kudos to Lacko for his break at 5-4 in the 3rd, though. I thought that he was done after that choked 8th game but he came up with a very solid effort on the return.

Sock is next, I guess it´s end of story for Lukas there. Baby steps.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
good win for Lacko, didn't think he would pull it off after dropping the first set, Istomin made too many errors and Lacko moved him well

1 - 6 of 6 Posts