Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My eyes are bleeding. De Bakker was decent with still some silly shots (but also some good ones) Anderson was beyond pathetic. Glad the disgusting servebot is out.

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Re: Atlanta R2: De Bakker def. Anderson 6-4, 7-5

Not really, he reached his career high 17 and has been losing to decent players. I see this as a tank.

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
Losing to De Bakker of all people these days especially for a top 20 player is a tough accomplishment. Anderson was indeed awful to say the least

·
Bring it Home
20,320 Posts
:spit:

Anderson just like last year. He plays 2 or 3 months in a decent level, than goes back to his normal level. He's not a servebot actually, cause even his serve is not that reliable.

·
23,063 Posts

Unexpected result. I thought he still performed well recently, with a R16 run in Wimbledon. Maybe just a blip day. If it is a tank though it could be risky because he does have 150 points here.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts

woah, defending finalist crashes out to basically a journeyman former top junior that never turned into much as a pro and prefers clay. Anderson likes the ATL court, not sure what happened here, major upset though.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
:haha: as random as it comes

well done thiemo :bowdown:

·
Registered
57,587 Posts
One of the worst matches you'll see all year.
De Bakker wasn't even good in the second set. Like, at all. Anderson was beyond awful the whole time. That miss to be broken :spit:

The man with the bionic kneck moves on

1 - 16 of 16 Posts