Registered
19,156 Posts
Atlanta R1: Sela def. Young 6-3 6-0

Son of a bagel that was pathetic

·
Registered
33,355 Posts
Re: Atlanta R1: Sela def. Young 6-3 6-0

:facepalm: just when you think The Don has sorted himself out this year he has a pathetic result like this.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts

HAHAHAHAHAHA BYE irrelevant

·
Registered
33,355 Posts

His last match he lost to Groth, which is even more pathetic.
That was on grass right? Groth is better on grass than The Don, who is awful on the surface, so it's not pathetic at all.

·
Registered
19,156 Posts

Actually Don was still the favorite to win that.
No he wasn't. Form wise, odds wise, he wasn't

·
Registered
19,156 Posts

Yeah well at bet365 it looks like he was but it depends of the bookies. At my local bookie Groth was @1.80 and Young was @1.90. And i think some other online bookies had him as the underdog too

Anyway Young was a grasscourt mug for his entire career so you had to be crazy to put any cent on him on that match

·
Registered
33,355 Posts

Actually Don was still the favorite to win that.
Your point is? Any person in their right mind would see Groth as the favourite in that match unless The Don suddenly became decent on grass and had had decent results at Eastbourne and Wimbledon, which he didn't, he had one win over Ward, who's inconsistent as fuck and that's it.

·
Registered
24,789 Posts

Your point is? Any person in their right mind would see Groth as the favourite in that match unless The Don suddenly became decent on grass and had had decent results at Eastbourne and Wimbledon, which he didn't, he had one win over Ward, who's inconsistent as fuck and that's it.
How is a guy who really has done nothing at the ATP level more of a favorite than someone who has.

·
Registered
24,789 Posts

Yeah well at bet365 it looks like he was but it depends of the bookies. At my local bookie Groth was @1.80 and Young was @1.90. And i think some other online bookies had him as the underdog too

Anyway Young was a grasscourt mug for his entire career so you had to be crazy to put any cent on him on that match
The majority had Don as the favorite, even though Don on grass isn't that great, he was still playing someone who has done almost nothing at the ATP level. Bet365 was actually even at 1.83.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
bagel :spit:

·
Your visions will happen
47,132 Posts
This is terrible

1 - 20 of 21 Posts