Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After he retired at 7-6 0-2 yesterday against the same Diez, today he entered as a lucky loser and demolished him :spit:

Anyway it was obvious for everyone why he retired yesterday so it's one of the most NID result of the year. That @1.53 was pure gift

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
disgusting what he did yesterday retiring with that scoreline. he wasnt that injured if he won 61 62 1 day after vs the same opponent

·
Registered
21,399 Posts
Atlanta will be talking about the kneck incident for centuries to come :worship:

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
disgusting what he did yesterday retiring with that scoreline. he wasnt that injured if he won 61 62 1 day after vs the same opponent
You never replied to my PM :sad:

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
What is kneck? :confused:

·
Registered
22,412 Posts
I hear Atlanta has some awesome kneck doctors. He's lucky this occured here because anywhere else his kneck probably would have been too painful to play today.

·
Registered
724 Posts

·
Registered
12,469 Posts

·
Registered
12,421 Posts
I don't have a problem with de Bakker. He was absolutely guaranteed a spot in the main draw prior to the final qualifying round. He turned up, probably not giving it everything, so that he avoided injury (in a largely inconsequential match). He likely retired as a precaution (I know de Bakker is lazy, but I don't think he'd give up on a set after going down a single-break). It would be very frustrating to get properly injured in a match that is only worth a few ranking points.

It's great to see him win the rematch, anyway, as a fan.

Both these guys should probably be playing in Europe right now, IMO.

·
Ace Loveforty
83,393 Posts
Why would diez play in europe clay?

·
Registered
21,399 Posts
Why would you be a De Bakker fan?

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
well this isnt suspicious at all

thiemo is someone i was cheering for when he was trying to find himself again to get top 100 but i cant anymore

1 - 20 of 32 Posts