Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What was that ???

after a poor first set , pospisil started to fight and play better in the second , for break sela to lead 2 0 ( sela take medical timeout at 1 0 for pospisil after being broken ) .... after he totally lost the plot and lost 2 6 ...

don't know how a men with that game can make that ... he was not injured just brain injured in the end

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
He is a ballbasher, people here think just because you hit the ball hard you are amazing.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
I am disappointed and yet not surprised. Well thank goodness in Canada we have Milos Raonic. I can't believe I was stupid enough to think Vasek Pospisil become a top 20 player. Vasek is too inconsistent the guy for some odd reason has a tough time winning two matches in a row. I think I was too optimistic I don' think Vasek has the mental toughness to get to Milos Raonic level he is just not mentally tough enough.

·
Registered
24,789 Posts
I am disappointed and yet not surprised. Well thank goodness in Canada we have Milos Raonic. I can't believe I was stupid enough to think Vasek Pospisil become a top 20 player. Vasek is too inconsistent the guy for some odd reason has a tough time winning two matches in a row. I think I was too optimistic I don' think Vasek has the mental toughness to get to Milos Raonic level he is just not mentally tough enough.
Yes, thank goodness Canada has the most boring payer on tour. Vasek does have what it takes to be at least top 20, probably top 10, it's just he's had injury problems this year which is the main reason why his season has been poor,, including today, if you can't see that you are blind.

·
Registered
33,355 Posts
Luckily for Pospisil it seemed to just be a twinge in his leg and NOT the back again. Should win the doubles title with Jack easily.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Yes, thank goodness Canada has the most boring payer on tour. Vasek does have what it takes to be at least top 20, probably top 10, it's just he's had injury problems this year which is the main reason why his season has been poor,, including today, if you can't see that you are blind.
Yes I am aware of the back injury Vasek has but he is blowing opportunities to get serious points Vasek should have WON this match yet he disappoints. Everyone has an opinion and I have mine in Canada Milos Raonic is a big star here. Milos unlike Vasek rarely loses to scrubs that is why he is top 10. All I am saying is last year people really thought Vasek was going to be a top 20 player when he reached the semifinals of the Canadian open. Yes Vasek had a back injury but the guy needs to get tougher and serious.

·
Registered
24,789 Posts
Yes I am aware of the back injury Vasek has but he is blowing opportunities to get serious points Vasek should have WON this match yet he disappoints. Everyone has an opinion and I have mine in Canada Milos Raonic is a big star here. Milos unlike Vasek rarely loses to scrubs that is why he is top 10. All I am saying is last year people really thought Vasek was going to be a top 20 player when he reached the semifinals of the Canadian open. Yes Vasek had a back injury but the guy needs to get tougher and serious.
Yes I agree he should have won today, but it's not like he was a big favorite to, if he was then it would be a bigger deal, but people know he has a back problem so that's why he's not as strongly favoured as would normally be.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Pathetic from Vasek :eek:

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Yes I agree he should have won today, but it's not like he was a big favorite to, if he was then it would be a bigger deal, but people know he has a back problem so that's why he's not as strongly favoured as would normally be.
I would love for Vasek to reach top 20 but the way he is playing he is not top 50 even at the moment. To be top 20 means going deep consistently in events. Vasek is winning matches again BUT he is still too inconsistent. He needs to mature and get stronger mentally. The mentality of Vasek needs to change he is in the prime of his career. I hope Vasek has a fitness trainer the key is he needs to stay healthy. This summer is critical Vasek really needs the points or else he will drop out of the top 50. Vasek needs to find a way to string a sequence of match wins together. It is just frustrating to see Vasek lose matches he should have won like this one against Sela.

·
Registered
6,350 Posts
how anyone can be proud of this boring mug, i just cannot comprehend. mind boggling.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts