Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Miss Thang
36,083 Posts
Re: At 2-6 4-6 0-4 down, Nalbandian WILL come back and win - you heard it here first

You're confident, aren't you? Are you watching this match, or are you engaging in wishful thinking?

·
Banned
34,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: At 2-6 4-6 0-4 down, Nalbandian WILL come back and win - you heard it here first

sigmagirl91 said:
You're confident, aren't you? Are you watching this match, or are you engaging in wishful thinking?
as David would say:

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!

:D

·
Banned
14,727 Posts
I just take solace in the fact that nothing lasts forever, including Roger's reign

·
Fed Fo Mod
11,233 Posts
What a beatdown. Nalby beat fed in the past because of Fed's mental weakness and inconsistent BH. He has neither now and so it was no contest.

·
Registered
15,172 Posts

its.like.that said:
as David would say:

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!

:D
Si que me regreso a casa pero rapiiiiiiiiido! I am glad Fed proved wrong all those who doubted him.

·
Registered
4,626 Posts
hes going to tank

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
NYCtennisfan said:
What a beatdown. Nalby beat fed in the past because of Fed's mental weakness and inconsistent BH. He has neither now and so it was no contest.
:worship: :worship:

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
you so deserve your own psychic hotline :p

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Cya David! :D

·
Registered
15,172 Posts
Fergie said:
Cya David! :D
I was so nervous before and during the match, that I had to definitely take a sip out of my parents "Louis Roederer 1972 haut cru", I left most of it for the after party if he makes the final and defends his title. But this was certainly a defining win, quite emphatic!

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Nalbandian is going to win all the tournaments in the future and go in history as the best tennis-player ever - you heared it here for the first time

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
DDrago2 said:
Nalbandian is going to win all the tournaments in the future and go in history as the best tennis-player ever - you heared it here for the first time
True if he would come back :lol:

·
Registered
4,815 Posts

Federer was just too good tonight.. which is usually the case.
Federerhingis said:
Si que me regreso a casa pero rapiiiiiiiiido! I am glad Fed proved wrong all those who doubted him.
:haha:

David regresa al Taco Bell. :tape:

·
Miss Thang
36,083 Posts

Jennay said:
David regresa al Taco Bell. :tape:
You're funny, Jennay.

·
Registered
4,815 Posts

sigmagirl91 said:
You're funny, Jennay.
I try, but usually fail. I adore David, so my joke was from the bottom of my heart. :) :p

1 - 20 of 22 Posts